Who we are
Johnson Controls is the global leader for smart, healthy and sustainable buildings. At Johnson Controls, we’ve been making buildings smarter since 1885, and our capabilities, depth of innovation experience, and global reach have been growing ever since. Today, we offer the world’s largest portfolio of building products, technologies, software, and services; we put that portfolio to work to transform the environments where people live, work, learn and play.This is where Johnson Controls comes in, helping drive the outcomes that matter most. Through a full range of systems and digital solutions, we make your buildings smarter.
Sustainability is a top priority for our company. We committed to invest 75 percent of new product development R&D in climate-related innovation to develop sustainable products and services. We take sustainability seriously. Achieving net zero carbon emissions before 2040 is just one of our commitments to making the world a better place.
Assigned country responsibilities:
- Oversee the monthly end closing process. Work closely & provide financial advice to shared service centre on any related finance issues
- Responsible for the preparation of prelim actual numbers, monthly outlook, quarterly forecast & yearly budget
- Review & analyse the monthly PL for fluctuations. Highlight & provide explanations for significant variances (actual vs plan vs forecast vs outlook).
- Partner with GM & Sales managers to improve product profitability & SGA savings initiatives
- Prepare & present the country finance Ops deck to be reviewed in monthly internal country Ops review with SEA Management team
- Main finance point of contact for all the sales & ops staff in assigned countries
- Responsible for the calculation of monthly commission to the sales persons
- Support in compliance, controls, audit & tax matters (if needed)
- Lead in consolidation & analysis of APAC financials. Provide recommendation/advice to drive business growth
- Collaborate with other finance managers to drive continuous improvement in finance processes
- Participate in Oracle implementation projects & other adhoc projects
What we are looking for:
- Degree in accountancy with at least 5 years & above of FPA experience in large or medium sized company
- Prior experience dealing with shared service centres & different internal stakeholders.
- Hands on, independent and meticulous with an eye for details
- Results oriented with strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Proficient in oracle accounting software, HFM & Essbase preferred
JCI’s Diversity & Inclusion
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion starts with our values. We lead with integrity and purpose, focusing on the future and aligning with our customers’ vision for success. Our High-Performance Culture ensures that we have the best talent that is highly engaged and eager to innovate. Our D&I mission elevates each employee’s responsibility to contribute to our culture. It’s through these contributions that we’ll drive the mindsets and behaviors we need to power our customers’ missions. You have the power. You have the voice. You have the culture in your hands.