The incumbent will assist Accounting and Reporting (A&R) team in daily accounting and reporting activities including but not limited to the essential job duties and responsibilities.
• Update daily bank statements and ensure all bank transactions captured in SAP.
• Post journal entries and ensure timeliness, accuracy and completeness of monthly financial close.
• Provide analysis/explanation of P&L trend during the monthly financial close.
• Prepare Balance Sheet reconciliations and ensure issues are timely resolved with division and other teams.
• Prepare client assistance packages and assist in auditor’s queries.
• Assist in preparation of management / statutory / tax reporting.
• Perform inter-company cash settlement and fund transfer.
• Maintain Open-Item-Managed (OIM) clearing practice.
• Provide responsive support to internal and external parties in day to day operations.
• Other ad hoc projects as assigned.
• Bachelor of Accountancy/Accounting (GL/full set experience will be considered favorably)
• Computer proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint). SAP experience will be an advantage
• Effective communications and time management skills
• Good organizational & planning skills
• Meticulous, independent & committed
• Must be process savvy with mind set for process efficiency