Ready to help build IBM’s biggest asset – its talent? As a Recruitment Professional, you serve an integral role as the main point of contact for both candidates and hiring managers, guiding them through the full recruiting lifecycle. Work with a team using the most innovative approaches to attraction, sourcing, selection, interviewing, offering, and closing. This is an opportunity to shape IBM’s future. Start your journey now!
Your Role and ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for an Executive Search Operations Partner that will work in the Executive Search & Integration organization, which is IBM’s in-house executive search function. The Executive Search Operations Partner works closely with Executive Search Leads, Hiring Executives, and BU HR Leaders to ensure that all Executives candidates for top-level positions in IBM have been processed accurately, expediently, and treated with the utmost professionalism. This role requires both significant experience in Recruitment/Human Resources and the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment with excellent time management and follow-up skills. We are seeking a creative and detailed oriented individual with excellent critical thinking skills to plan, coordinate, and execute executive recruitment operations.
- Manage daily operation and workflow for active pipeline of candidates which includes keeping applicant tracking system (ATS) updated at all times, coordinating travel arrangements as needed, coordinating and scheduling interviews, generating the offer letters, as well as initiating the Onboarding process.
- Naturally build relationships and understand the necessity of cultivating these relationships with Executive Search Leads, Executive Integration Leads, and other supporting functions. Use knowledge of how and when to leverage relationships to solve problems and meet objectives.
- Work closely with IBM Legal, Export Regulations, Executive Compensation
- Provide advice and counsel to Hiring Executives and Executive Candidates throughout the process
- Team with the Executive Search Lead in a flexible work environment
- Participate in Transformation and Innovation initiatives focusing on deployment of new tools supporting executive recruitment
- Help to organize Diversity Invitationals/Veterans Events
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 10 years experience in Recruitment/Human Resources
- 5 years experience with ATS/CRM/HRIS
- Agile experience
- Proven ability to collaborate across a variety of teams and roles
- Proven ability to coordinate and conduct online interactive training
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- 15 years experience in Recruitment/Human Resources
- 10 years experience with ATS/CRM/HRIS
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.