The candidate is expected to be a self-motivated and resourceful individual who can carry out his/her job responsibilities independently.
This role supports the Executives located in the Singapore office. The incumbent is expected to liaise with other team members across the world. As such, the candidate should possess good people skills and be comfortable interacting with people across all levels of the organization.
This is a role which will provide ample opportunities for the right candidate to develop the core competencies needed to be a strong individual contributor in the organization.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the Executives
- Calendar management and travel arrangement for the Executives
- Responsible to plan, organize and administer leadership meetings, recording minutes, tracking and following up on action items, projects, etc.
- Compiles data, metrics, prepare reports, memos, letters, presentations and other documents.
- Assist in establishing external contact and in maintaining good internal relationship between staff and management
- Prior experience supporting Executive level managers, working on highly sensitive matters and handling confidential business, personnel and organization information.
- Proficient in corporate systems, websites, databases, applications; i.e., Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Sharepoint, etc.), Diligent Board portal
- Ability to work with efficiency, accuracy, flexibility, organization and has excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and be adapt to new circumstances
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills are required.