Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
Overview of business area or project:
- Equity Derivatives Quant Strats APAC, Quant Developer (aka IT Quant), Associate, (C++ required)
- Within Credit Suisse APAC Equity Derivative Division, Quant Strats team is seeking a Quantitative Developer at Associate.
Quant Strats are key participants in Front office, together with traders and sales people, in the revenue-generating activities of our Sales & Trading Division.
Quant Strats sit on the trading desk, and they are responsible for the architecture and development of the analytics library.
- The opportunity to build groundbreaking components within the analytics library to improve the Firm's capabilities in trading and risk managing equity derivatives product
- Participate in the design of the analytics library and its integration within the Firm’s IT system
- Take part in the effort to improve our development processes
- Improve the efficiency of the analytics library
- Build tools to improve the efficiency of the global Quant Strats team
- An advanced degree in a quantitative subject such as Engineering, Software Engineering
- Outstanding programming skills in C++; F# and Python are a strong positive
- Proficiency in software design and architecture if possible applied within the analytics library of a front office team
- Solid professional experience working with C++ in a commercial environment
- Drive and desire to work in an intense collaborative environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English is required to communicate with global Front office traders and Quant teams
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.