When it comes to environmental consulting, we see the world as our greatest resource. That’s why clients trust Jacobs to help solve their most complex environmental challenges and opportunities. We partner with government agencies, municipalities, private sector companies and leading environmental organisations to safely clean-up legacy liabilities for redevelopment, and deliver proven industry expertise on new infrastructure, sustainability and environmental health and safety initiatives around the globe.
Bring your creativity, collaborative spirit and extreme attention to detail, and we’ll help you grow, pursue and fulfill what drives you – so we can deliver extraordinary solutions for a better tomorrow, together.
Our Asia Environmental Solutions would like to welcome you as an Environmental Engineer (Safety Risk) to join our team in Singapore.
- Conduct process safety related studies including hazard identification, HAZOP, layer of protection analysis, and probabilistic risk assessment
- Conduct Quantitative risk assessment for various industrial facilities
- Preparing technical proposals related to safety studies.
- Support the Data analysis, data management type of tasks.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
To be a successful candidate you shall possess:
- Bachelor in Chemical, Mechanical, or Environmental Engineer
- Minimal 2 years relevant working experience
- Modeling skills using TNO Effects, Riskcurves, Phast.
- VBA, python, or other programming skill
- Competencies in QGIS, ArcGIS, and AutoCAD
- Able to work in a multidisciplinary, multinational working environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate findings in the form of reports and presentations to our clients and governmental agencies
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions – we’re committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally – and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.
Please note: If you are being represented by a recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Jacobs.
Jacobs complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of age, race, religion, language, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities.