What You Will Do?
Reporting to the Director, Global Enterprise Segment (GES), the Enterprise Segment Program Manager will drive programs of enablement and capability building for our Enterprise Segment sellers at APJC. Aligning closely with GES and theatre Enterprise sales leadership, the Enterprise Segment Program Manager will be involved in all aspects of planning, building and executing a multi-tiered platform of enablement initiatives that will help to accelerate our Enterprise Go-To-Market. Current examples of programs include digital capability & industry knowledge, CIO relevance, architecture led sales (Sales Plays) and consultative customer engagement approach methodology (Performance-IT).
The Enterprise Segment Program Manager will work closely with the Global Enterprise Segment and field sales leadership to ensure consistent execution of the GTM, and proactive governance & reporting on key metrics. Specifically, as an Enterprise Segment Program Manager and depending upon the focus, you will:
- Develop Enterprise Seller enablement plans and execute together with Regional/Theatre Sales Enablement teams.
- Collaborate with peers across the Global Enterprise Segment team to develop & execute a consistent approach to enabling and building capability for the Enterprise Sellers.
- Engage with field sales leadership, to understand the impact of these programs and how we may evolve them to meet the needs of our customers
- Drive awareness & adoption of programs with theatres and countries and orchestrate where necessary activation to ensure 'last mile execution.'
- Analyse and track program performance and provide enhancement recommendations to adjust course on programs/initiatives as required
- Manage and ensure program governance and theatre/country inter-lock
- Drive the execution model through communities of interest, best practice sharing, and knowledge transfer.
Qualifications & Experience
To be successful, the Enterprise Segment Program Manager will have:
- A sound understanding of the fundamentals of sales enablement and program design, as well as, the changing buying motions of Enterprise customers.
- Sales Enablement and program/project management experience.
- Experience in or working directly with, business development or sales is highly desirable.
- A proven ability to navigate and influence in a highly matrixed model without necessarily direct or organization ownership.
- Excellent analytical skills, written and verbal communication, listening and presentation skills. Able to articulate complex ideas and strategies to people at all levels of the organization.
- Extensive background and understanding of product, service, and channels sales at Cisco or comparable experience from another company
- Demonstrated an ability to plan and project manage cross-functionally and geographies.
- Experience of building actionable plans based on an understanding of the market and execution levers.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university/college.
- Demonstrated leadership and collaborative style which builds alliances and emphasizes high morale, effective team-work and high professional standards.
- Ability to listen, establish relationships, gain consensus, establish credibility, and gain confidence of multiple stakeholders across the organisation.
- Demonstrated creativity and team focus, in a dynamic environment.
- Strong communication and listening skills, a thorough approach to complex problem solving and delivering time-sensitive results.
- Demonstrated passion and ability for delivering results through extended communities and teams.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!