Responsible for the end-to-end technical design of the complete solution which address the customer’s business problems, needs, and opportunities, including both the company products and services plus all necessary third-party components (e.g. software, hardware, consulting). Is aligned to a single or small group of related solutions (such as cloud, big data, mobility, etc.) that are aligned with the company's corporate strategy.
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of specific solution domain, company products and solutions as well as customers' technical and business environment. Applies knowledge to translate the functional view into a technical view and architect complex solutions and deliver joint business success.
- Partners with the account team to build the customer relationship at all levels by advocating and presenting technical strategies for customer's transformation. Reviews account pipeline to prioritize pursuit activities, and moves opportunities to close, ensuring proper utilization of time and resources.
- Solution evangelist for a specific technology or domain. Participates in deep-dive discussions and applies market intelligence and thought leadership to enhance proposed solutions and drive opportunity/demand generation for solution area(s).
- Leverages a deep knowledge of partner products by mapping the right partner to the right solution opportunity based partner on competencies and go-to-market strengths in relevant areas.
- Creates formal networks for collaboration and best practice sharing. Mentors and guides new solution architects in conceptual designs, technical depictions, and customizations essential for solution development.
- Tracks industry developments for specific domains by attending conferences and industry events, and monitoring social media. Additionally, may contribute to industry developments utilizing those same methods.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or from technical university.
- 8–12 years of experience in technology industry with focus on technical consulting and solution selling.
Knowledge and Skills
- Expert technical understanding of assigned solution set and knowledge of leading edge and emerging technologies.
- Expert knowledge of company offerings, strategic initiatives, current trends, competitor products and strategies within the assigned solution set.
- Strong project management skills or experience with excellent analytical and problem solving skills, including appropriate due diligence.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills and mastery over English and local languages.
- Experience participating in solution configurations/ overall architecture design and the creation of PoCs to meet customer requirements.
- Has successfully completed knowledge-based as well as one or more experienced-based industry certifications.
- Demonstrates expert consultative selling techniques, including active listening, framing, white boarding, storytelling etc.
- Expert knowledge of different types of partners and products, relevant to assigned solution set, understanding of company's regional 'Go to Market' strategy.
- Knowledge of company business and technical tools and standard CRM systems and tools.
- Advanced experience with social media, blogging, and related information sharing technologies.
Please be note that your job application will only be considered for future potential job opening.