Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
We are looking for a dynamic and driven Enterprise Account Manager to work with our top tier clients in Singapore
Enterprise Account Manager
The suitable candidate shall apply advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level colleagues.
- Articulates a two-way connection between the customer's core KPIs, business priorities and initiatives, and the plan to support the customer with IT solutions. Influences the decision-making of customer executives through describing the value of HPE's solutions and their relevance to the customer's priorities. Positions HPE strategy and solutions in such a way that the customer sees that HPE is critically important to their business. When appropriate, understands the innovation agenda and digital journey of the customer, and provides input into them. Builds a business value framework for the customer.
- Builds and executes a plan to drive growth and profitability across HPE's portfolio, in a structured and recurring way. Drives growth in HPE's strategic value portfolio through positioning these solutions with the customer. Formulates and presents technology choices for the customer that will expand HPE's presence and margin in the account. Leverages HPE programs and tools (e.g. Executive Sponsors, BU deal support, and supply chain programs) to improve business performance. Contributes to internal reviews connected to deals and sales planning.
- Engages with the customer to identify opportunities. Translates customers' business challenges and goals into IT opportunities. Ensures a strong and rightsized pipeline funnel from the account team. Leads pipeline building activities for the account, involving account team members as appropriate. Identifies and develops opportunities for short and mid-term success. Proactively leads early engagements. Accountable for deal closure. Ensures ownership throughout the team for the deals in the pipeline.
- Drives deals to closure through a multi-disciplinary team, including partners.
- Extensive level of Public Sector industry acumen
- Develops and maintains a professional relationship network within the customer to maximize efficiency and effectiveness for HPE. Understands and leverages the underlying principles for the customer organization's functioning. Builds influential relationships with executives. Defines an effective engagement model with the customer's key influencers and decision makers.
- Develops and maintains a view of the partner landscape in the account. Develops partner eco-system relationships. Runs an active governance process for the partner network for the account. Works with the Partner Business Manager to assess and update the partner strategy for the account.
- Develops and updates expertise in IT technology. Engages as appropriate with the customer's CTO/CIO. Articulates relevant modern trends in IT and presents them to executives within the customer when appropriate. Describes HPE's portfolio and references its use in other customers.
- Builds, develops and leads the extended account team. Runs a governance with the extended team and empowers account team to engage on different levels within the account. Establishes a recurring process to provide feedback to the account team members and the relevant managers.
- Provides feedback into other HPE organizations and coordinates with other customer facing HPE organizations to improve the customer experience. Utilizes HPE tools and processes for customer advocacy. Leverages the existing tools, processes and resources to assure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Develops and executes a comprehensive account business plan for defined accounts. Manages the collective effort to build and maintain both strategic and tactical elements of the plan. Shares and aligns the plan with relevant stakeholders of the account.