Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
HPE makes Hybrid IT simple. HPE helps customers to design the right mix of Hybrid IT solutions to serve their unique needs. We bring next generation infrastructure that uses intelligent software to simplify and accelerate the delivery of new apps, services and business insights. Our mission is to empower our customers with new ways to deliver and manage IT on-premises and in the cloud.
Sound like you? Then we have the right opportunity - we are looking for an Enterprise Account Manager within HPE Hybrid IT to join us! In this amazing role, you can make your mark by managing one or several larger accounts or acts as the account lead for a substantial part of a top account. You will understand the customer’s IT and business objectives, priorities, requirements and challenges, and add value by implementing HPE’s strategy. You will also drive business performance for all HPE BUs and manages the portfolio mix to optimize profitability of the account. You are to be held accountable for pipeline building; accountable for and supportive in deal closing and orchestrating the deal team. You will build and develop relevant customer relationship networks with key influencers and decision makers in IT and business, as well as developing and engaging with the extended partner ecosystem to maximize HPE’s presence in the account. You will constantly develop information technology industry knowledge to position HPE’s portfolio in the account, also responsible for orchestrating, engaging, guiding and providing feedback to the extended account team members. You will act as customer’s advocate inside HPE. You will plan for accounts to deliver results through the financial year and beyond.
How you’ll make your mark:
- Articulates a two-way connection between the customer's core KPIs, business priorities and initiatives, and the plan to support the customer with IT solutions. Influences the decision-making of customer executives through describing the value of HPE's solutions and their relevance to the customer's priorities. Positions HPE strategy and solutions in such a way that the customer sees that HPE is critically important to their business. When appropriate, understands the innovation agenda and digital journey of the customer, and provides input into them. Builds a business value framework for the customer.
- Builds and executes a plan to drive growth and profitability across HPE's portfolio, in a structured and recurring way. Drives growth in HPE's strategic value portfolio through positioning these solutions with the customer. Formulates and presents technology choices for the customer that will expand HPE's presence and margin in the account. Leverages HPE programs and tools (e.g. Executive Sponsors, BU deal support, and supply chain programs) to improve business performance. Contributes to internal reviews connected to deals and sales planning.
- Engages with the customer to identify opportunities. Translates customers' business challenges and goals into IT opportunities. Ensures a strong and rightsized pipeline funnel from the account team. Leads pipeline building activities for the account, involving account team members as appropriate. Identifies and develops opportunities for short and mid-term success. Proactively leads early engagements. Accountable for deal closure. Ensures ownership throughout the team for the deals in the pipeline. Drives deals to closure through a multi-disciplinary team, including partners.
- Develops and maintains a professional relationship network within the customer to maximize efficiency and effectiveness for HPE. Understands and leverages the underlying principles for the customer organization's functioning. Builds influential relationships with executives. Defines an effective engagement model with the customer's key influencers and decision makers.
- Develops and maintains a view of the partner landscape in the account. Develops partner relationships. Runs an active governance process for the partner network for the account. Works with the Partner Business Manager to assess and update the partner strategy for the account.
- Develops and updates expertise in IT technology. Engages as appropriate with the customer's CTO/CIO. Articulates relevant modern trends in IT and presents them to executives within the customer when appropriate. Describes HPE's portfolio and references its use in other customers.
- Builds, develops and leads the extended account team. Runs a governance with the extended team and empowers account team to engage on different levels within the account. Establishes a recurring process to provide feedback to the account team members and the relevant managers.
- Provides feedback into other HPE organizations and coordinates with other customer facing HPE organizations to improve the customer experience. Utilizes HPE tools and processes for customer advocacy. Leverages the existing tools, processes and resources to assure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Develops and executes a comprehensive account business plan for defined accounts. Manages the collective effort to build and maintain both strategic and tactical elements of the plan. Shares and aligns the plan with relevant stakeholders of the account.
- Typically manages 1 to many accounts representing moderate revenue for HPE. One or more accounts may be a large multi-national or global account. May manage a portion of a large Top Account, usually within an assigned geography.
- Typically qualifies and closes large deals of moderate to high complexity and cross-BU scope.
- Works with all levels of decision-makers in the customer organization.
- Orchestrates regional pursuit resources for the account.
- Participates in account investment decisions about pricing and resources.
- Leads complex sales engagements, project management and coordination to meet deadlines.
- Typically oversees engagements with cross-BU portfolio solutions.
- You have a University or Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience in engineering or technology
- Typically 6-10+ years account management experience
- You are experienced in IT industry. Experience working within an IT department and/or working within customers is a plus.
- You are experienced in vertical industry such as commercial oil & gas, manufacturing etc.
- Experience in different sales roles is a plus.
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Please note that this is for future hiring. If you are interested in the opportunity, do click apply!