Product Control Innovation #152774
Hong Kong | Full-time (FT) | Job ID 152774
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
This is a Hong Kong based role with responsibilities for delivery of innovative and sustainable solution to Solution Product Control line team based in HK, Singapore and Pune.
We are a department that values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and are committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
The lead is encouraged to be able to work independently to understand business cases from the line and able to offer solutions using innovative technology such as Python, R etc.
The lead should have expertise of delivering bespoke solutions using common and effective innovative technologies to address issues from Business Financial Officer (BFO) team due to inefficient manual processes set up in excel which processes data and produce certain output for product control deliveries. The innovation lead should be familiar with various latest data science and technologies, and has experience of offer solution to streamline and redefine bespoke and ineffective data processing processes.
- Independently conduct deep dive / interview / walkthrough to understand the user case / needs where solution is required.
- Manage innovation Book of Work, summarise themes of inefficiencies and solutions thereof, prioritise Book of Work.
- Understand the overall change landscape impacting product control and plug gaps optimally.
- Deliver and drop solution, that is aligned with CS innovation change framework.
- Provide training to line product controllers on BAU maintenance of such tools such that the solution are sustainable.
- Measure and supervise performance and benefit of solution delivered.
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Proficient in innovative technologies such as coding in R or Python language; familiar with innovative reporting solutions such as Qlik, Tableu.
- Experience with delivering bespoke and small solutions based on user needs.
- Self-starter as well as a quick learner, able to understand user needs / business cases quickly and offer efficient solutions.
- Drive innovative change agenda.
- Remote working with Singapore and Pune team
- Proficiency of Front to Back Infrastructure and PC processes /controls to effectively understand business cases presented and offer solutions that is effective and sustainable.
- Previous work experience in consulting offering innovation solution to banking client will be a plus.
- Outstanding skills in technology such as Python, R or reporting tools such as Tablaue or Qlik is essential.
- You are result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also delivering on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Equal Opportunity Statement
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success