What you will do
In this role, you will be part of product development team to manage & deliver new product functionalities, modify existing product’s functionalities or defect resolution as required.
In addition , you will be responsible to engage with stakeholders for customer pain points and execute a strong process to accommodate enhancements in product lifecycle.
You will work within a fast pace and cutting edge technology product and will be focusing on better stakeholder management, technical best practices and improved product and solutions for customers
How you will do it
- Lead a development team for feature , enhancements and defect resolution – continuous improvement for OBEM product
- Directly supervises team leaders/technical leaders and developers in the design, development and testing of software programs within the specific timeframes required
- Manages department and overall expectations pertaining to ensuring optimum use of resources.
- Ensures delivery against Software development department goals and objectives, i.e. meeting commitments and coordinating overall software development schedule.
- Manages the planning and execution of software development, including all associated resources to meet committed delivery dates.
- Provides effective communication regarding issues, objectives, initiatives and performance to plan.
- Works with Project/program Managers to develop project schedules and resource allocation models for Software development
- Liaise with Verification and Validation in the development of quality review of software under development.
- Facilitates and ensures individual and team roles and responsibilities are understood; performance measurement objectives are identified, measured and monitored on an on-going bases in order to provide feedback and take necessary action to address shortfalls. Involved in employment issues, such as staffing, termination and employee relations issues.
- Ensures a positive work environment and awareness by all staff of company goals and objectives.
- Make recommendations regarding verification and validation procedures and processes to improve the quality of the team(s) and Software group.
- Follows and ensures workplace operating and environmental, health and safety procedures and guidelines compliance
What we look for
- BE (ECE/EIE/ETC/CSE) Degree in a technical field is required.
- Demonstrable experience in cloud technology (Azure) , good experience in SAAS model
- Good understanding of .NET Core / JAVA and Angular
- Minimum 12+ years’ experience along with 2-4 years in a supervisory experience
- Able to lead teams
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal communication and project management skills a must.
- Strong leadership skills that inspire team confidence and respect while motivating team members in a creative and effective manner.
- Must have a desire for achieving excellence in customer satisfaction, process and product quality and reliability.
- Strong understanding of different software development life cycles (waterfall, Agile , SAFe) and contemporary software quality assurance processes and automated tools.
- Good to have experience in managing and working with distributed team members.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, problem solving and presentation skills
- Thorough knowledge of the software development area with key focus on SAAS , Performance ,Security
- Able to take ownership and work on project timelines
- Self-motivated, takes initiative to resolve issues
- Ability to problem solve through analysis of a situation where there are a variety of variables
- Strong technical acumen, coaching and mentoring skills
- Strong proven leadership capabilities