Paid Parental Leave
Return to Work Policy
Flexible Working Arrangements
Leadership Development Program
Raise Numbers Of Women In Leadership
Internal Women's Networking Group
Equal Pay Initiatives
Duo Security, now a part of Cisco, is the leading provider of Trusted Access security and multi-factor authentication delivered through the cloud.
Duo’s mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and a desire to make the Internet a secure place. We believe in empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office and enable every employee to bring their whole self to work.
Our team is our secret weapon. We run the spectrum from artists to analysts, low-key to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge — transforming the security industry as we know it. Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that’s why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.
We are seeking an Enterprise Account Executive that will be responsible for selling Duo's security platform (including 2FA). We need an experienced enterprise sales person with a consultative sales approach, a successful track record of growing both new business and expansion revenue. This person must demonstrate all the behaviors associated with a high performance sales culture, specifically managing a pipeline, delivering results against a quota and maintaining productive client relationships.
* Grow sales in the ASEAN market
* Become the resident expert on the Duo product and sell new / existing customers on our cloud-based software
* Demonstrating and selling value to key stakeholders within the accounts
* Building a territory plan to maximize revenue and customer satisfaction within your accounts
* Close large, complex deals involving multiple executive level stakeholders
* Work with Account Development Team to prospect into targeted accounts
* Exceed activity, pipeline and revenue goals on a quarterly basis
* Develop and maintain a substantial pipeline of qualified opportunities, and consistently maintain an accurate forecast
* Successfully negotiate win-win agreements based on value selling.
* University or college degree in Computer Science, Marketing, or an acceptable combination of education and experience
* 7+ years of software selling experience
* Experience selling to VP and C-level executives
* Consistent track record of success with $1M + quota
* Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles using solution selling techniques
* Thorough understanding of a related technology
* Demonstrated sales record of consistently meeting and exceeding quota
* Outside/field selling experience.
* Willingness to travel to customer sites as needed
* Skilled in virtual presentations, online web demos, remote sales processes
* Proficiency using  SalesForce.com
* Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
* Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
* Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
* BS degree, continued education preferred
Duo is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and Duo’s achievement as well. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
And if this role is exciting you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all 100% of the description or qualifications. Finally and most importantly, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can’t put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!