As a .Net Developer/Lead, you will be involved in defining the technical design, developing, and testing of software applications to meet business requirements. You will apply technical knowledge and expertise in the implementation of configuration changes and maintenance of software applications.
- Develop solution component in cloud-based architectures, using .NET Framework & .Net Core to support business processes across all SDLC life cycle.
- Define scope, analyze, design, develop, implement, and maintain/review application code in a variety of contexts
- Collect detailed user and technical requirements. Work with others to analyze collected requirements, translate into programming solutions, and ensure that identified solutions meet customer needs and expectations.
- Under supervision, design, construct, test, and implement basic integrated solutions and distributed computing solutions.
- Investigate and resolve problems on selected software products and standard systems. Learning to apply appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve technical problems.
- Participate in standard solution implementations, upgrades, enhancements, and conversions.
- Maintain security, integrity, and business continuity controls and documents.
- Build knowledge on emerging tools, techniques, and technologies.
Qualifications & Technical Skills
- Between 3 – 9 years of technical consulting/development/delivery experience.
- Preferably with prior track record of completed at least 3 system development projects as a system analyst/team lead, with a full SDLC.
- Degree/Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Added advantage for Wealth Management domain knowledge
- Experience of Web API: .NET Core WebAPI, Node.js
- DevOps & Test: Azure DevOps, AWS CodePipeline, TeamFS, Git, Grunt, Bower, npm, Jasmine, Selenium
- Strong experience of SQL and RDBMS technologies: MS SQL, PostgresSQL, AWS DynamoDB or any NoSQL DB, Redis Cache
- Up-to-date knowledge of cloud-based application development: Azure/AWS
o Containers: Docker, AWS ECS, Fargate
o Serverless functions: AWS Lambda/Azure Functions
o Messages/Events handler: AWS SQS, AWS SNS, Apache Kafka, WebSphere MQ
o Others: AWS KMS, Azure Key Vault, Azure Insight, AWS CloudWatch