Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital, cloud and advisory services, industry solutions and design-led experiences across the Microsoft ecosystem. Every day, our 56,000 professionals in 26 countries make a genuine human impact for our clients, their employees and their customers.
We have been recognized as Microsoft’s Global SI Partner of the Year more than any other company. With the most Microsoft certifications (60,000+) and 18 (out of 18) Gold-level Microsoft competencies, we are uniquely positioned to help businesses grow and solve their toughest challenges.
We are a people first company, committed to providing an inclusive workplace where employees feel comfortable being their authentic selves. As a responsible business, we are building a sustainable world and helping young people from underrepresented communities fulfil their potential.
Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation.
Do you want to put companies back in control of their code? So do we.
You take the best from open-source applications to create bespoke solutions that are both innovation and agile.
You know how the right software solutions can help businesses do more with less effort. You know code inside out and enjoy putting innovation to work in real applications and getting real results.
About the job
As a .Net Core Developer, you will involve in defining the technical design, developing, and testing of software applications to meet business requirements. You will apply technical knowledge and expertise in the implementation of configuration changes and maintenance of software applications.
- Develop solution component in cloud-based architectures, using .NET Framework & .Net Core to support business processes.
- Under general direction, design, construct, test, implement and optimize portions of basic systems that enable and support business and engineering functions.
- Research technical environment and system needs.
- Define scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned basic projects.
- Collect detailed user and technical requirements. Work with others to analyze collected requirements, translate into programming solutions, and ensure that identified solutions meet customer needs and expectations.
- Under supervision, design, construct, test, and implement basic integrated solutions and distributed computing solutions for the customer and Avanade.
- Monitor performance to identify and help resolve system problems.
- Investigate and resolve problems on selected software products and standard systems. Learning to apply appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve technical problems.
- Participate in standard solution implementations, upgrades, enhancements, and conversions.
- Maintain security, integrity, and business continuity controls and documents.
- Build knowledge on emerging tools, techniques, and technologies.
Qualifications & Technical Skills
- Between 3 – 6 years of technical consulting/development experience.
- Preferably with Prior track record of completed at least 3 system development projects as a system analyst/team lead, with a full SDLC.
- Degree/Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Web Application Frameworks: ASP.Net Core MVC, Node.js
- Web DevOps & Test: Azure DevOps, AWS CodePipeline, TFS, Git, Grunt, Bower, npm, Jasmine, Selenium.
- Database: MS SQL, PostgresSQL, AWS DynamoDB or any NoSQL DB, Redis Cache.
- Up-to-date knowledge of cloud-based application development: Azure/AWS
- o Containers: Docker, AWS ECS, Fargate
- o Serverless functions: AWS Lambda/Azure Functions
- o Messages/Events handler: AWS SQS, AWS SNS, Apache Kafka
- o Others: AWS KMS, Azure Key Vault, Azure Insight, AWS CloudWatch
- Ability to analyze, design, develop, implement, and maintain application code in a variety of contexts.
- Ability to develop client-based and/or web-based software solutions
- Knowledgeable about application development, complex code development, application testing, component design.