Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the “why” of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we’re integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
At Jacobs, we push the limits of what’s possible to make the world smarter, more connected and more sustainable. In our built environment work, that means designing spaces that foster innovation, cultivate collaboration and drive the next great discovery for humanity.
Bring your creativity, collaborative spirit and extreme attention to detail, and we’ll help you grow, pursue and fulfill what drives you – so we can deliver extraordinary solutions for a better tomorrow, together.
Our Life Sciences business is currently seeking a Document Controller to be part of the project team in Singapore. Main duties:
- Follows document control procedures and process documents from internal project team, Contractor and client appropriately.
- Provides support and maintenance of the EDMS including training project and contractor teams
- Maintains records of drawings, project reports, specifications, product proposals and documentations in accordance with project Meta-data structure.
- Assist completion of requests, searches and queries from any project members
- Log and track hard copy file library
- Control of incoming & outgoing correspondence
- Ensure timely distribution of submission / comments on project documents to respective project team
- Assist the construction management team with creating, editing, scanning, copying, printing, formatting, achieving and distributing project documentation
- Ensure all documents submitted by design office and site teams are in accordance to project procedures
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement
- Assist in preparing Document Control procedures and Work instructions.
- Share duties as part of a wider Document Controls team in the project.
- This role reports to the Construction Manager and Document Control Manager.
- 12 months contract with potential renewal
Here’s What You’ll Need:
To be a successful candidate you shall possess:
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in Document Controls or Admin Assistance
- Experience using document control software and able to pick up DC software (JPI, etc)
- Experience working on large projects during the construction delivery phase will be an added advantage.
- Microsoft Office suites
- Ability to communicate and work with all levels in the organization
- Attention to detail
- Ability to plan and work with deadlines
- Full working rights to work in Singapore without company sponsorship
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions – we’re committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally – and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.
Jacobs complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of age, race, religion, language, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities.
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.