Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 200+ data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
We are a fast-growing global company with 70+ consecutive quarters of growth. Through our innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, we have created the largest, most active global ecosystem of nearly 10,000 companies, including 1,800+ networks and 2,900+ cloud and IT service providers in over 26 countries spanning five continents.
A career at Equinix means you will collaborate on work that impacts the world and be surrounded by endless opportunities to learn new skills and grow in varied directions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
The incumbent will partner with regional business leaders and their leadership teams to define the HR Strategy, agree on business objectives, build high performing teams and optimize the functions. The Leader will drive business change and regional HR initiatives. Lead transformational projects that improve organization including organization effectiveness and design, organizational capability and talent management.
- Effectively diagnoses business issues and goals, ensuring HR strategy is aligned with the business strategy.
- Leads the talent plan and people strategy for specific region/function client leadership team.
- Drives implementation of HR strategy and associated initiatives through leadership of HRBP team.
- Partner/co-lead with business leaders in their transformation projects (eg operating model, organizational redesign, work location, culture evolution, etc.)
- Identifies and leads organizational change initiatives within HR and for business leadership team.
- Leads, provides insights and advises on the people aspects of organizational change and transition.
HR Client Services
- Owns relationship with business leaders in country, region or function as their trusted strategic HR Business Partner.
- Coaches and develops senior leaders.
- Influences leadership decisions regarding organizational effectiveness, DI&B and employee engagement.
- Actively consults and develop forward-thinking solutions related to workforce, talent, and organizational matters that enables business to meet its priorities and drive business performance.
- Advises on the design of HR programs, ensuring programs remain relevant in meeting business strategy and goals
- Provides leadership on regional HR programs and responsible for implementation plan in region or country.
- M&A - Consults with business and lead HR due diligence and integration efforts (talent review and planning, change management etc.) for acquisitions and expansions (organic and inorganic)
- Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging (DI&B) advocate – partner/coaches leaders to promote inclusive, open and safe work environment that attracts and retains talents
Internal HR / Team Relationships
- Ensures effectiveness of HR function by championing HR Service Delivery model and collaboration across all HR teams
- Partners and brings in resources from HR functions to recommend HR solutions that meet the challenges of the business.
- Provides leadership and direction to regional HR team to ensure the teams' growth is in alignment with business needs.
- Local guidance for day-to-day HR operations in region or country
Qualification and Requirements
- 12+ years of relevant experience at a global company, supporting regional business/functions
- Excellent business acumen.
- Executive presence to coach, influence & facilitate organization-wide human capital dialogue.
- Strategic and global mindset with strong execution capability.
- Hands-on leadership with resilience and ability to thrive in a matrix and global/regional organization.
- Strong skills in presentation, communication, process development, analysis and problem solving.
- Preferably Masters or Bachelors in HR or related field.
Equinix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.