What you will do
Reporting directly to the APAC Vice President, Commercial Excellence & Sales.
- Responsible for delivering secured orders and secured margin for Digital Solutions in APAC (FY22:$52m)
- Develop key strategic collaboration with customers and ecosystem partners to grow Digital Solutions
- Work very closely with the local Account / Sales and Solution Architect teams and sales & customer executives across LOB’s and Stakeholders out of country to develop pipeline and Secured Sales.
- Work closely with global Digital Solutions, Product Management and Technology Solutions teams to develop and sell innovative digital solutions that can deliver meaningful outcomes for customers.
- Work hand in hand with Enterprise Account Team and Services Sales Team in the region to drive growth strategy for Digital Solutions in APAC.
- Keep Company leadership apprised of market / industry activity and trends, including new solutions, process improvements and technology which could empower the sales team.
- Member of APAC Sales Leader Team (SLT) to drive profitable growth thru JCI growth vectors including de carbonization, suitability, Healthy Buildings and Openblue solutions.
How you will do it
- Be on the forefront of understanding and being able to communicate JCI’s Digital Solutions strategy and vision in this new technology direction.
- Be a subject matter expert for the field sales and commercial teams.
- Having the ability to build in depth business expertise in the underlying and associated technologies and architectures.
- Working in conjunction with JCI Global Product and the field teams to determine gaps in go to market strategies.
- Provide product expertise with business value for customers including return on investment and IT/OT analysis that best fits the business needs of our customers.
- Contribute to the development of content and messaging that emphasizes JCI’s Digital Solutions strengths in the market and resonate with both the field and customers.
- Ability to execute on a business plan to gain market share, build solid relationships with customers and internal constituents.
- Develop deep trusted adviser relationships with Business Decision Makers by actively understanding customer business pains, requirements, strategic growth objectives, industry trends and providing business-value-outcome-based solutions
- Develop, drive, manage and lead a disciplined opportunity execution plan with a diverse pursuit team of experts, SMEs, pre-sales resources and partners geographically dispersed and virtual both internal and external to JCI
- Responsible for managing customer requirements, leading workshops, analyzing business requirements and driving functional and technical solutions
- Owns the customer technical interaction throughout the entire lifecycle of a project from the requirements phase, to the configuration and testing phases.
- Defines and drive solutions across multiple business functions, processes, and technical domains
- Has experience in at least two of the 4 contributing architecture disciplines: business analysis, applications/systems engineering, data/information architectures and technical architectures
- Conduct workshops with customers on-site to gather and document "as is" and "to be" business process and solution design requirements
- Translation of business requirements into solution concepts in closed alignment with the Business Analysts, Domain Experts, Data Scientist and Developers
What we look for
- Minimum 10 - 15 years’ experience working within software sales leadership role
- Should understand both JCI’s Digital Solutions offering as well as competitive offerings in the industry and be able to successfully position against the competition both dedicatedly and reactively.
- Should understand financial models and be able to both develop and comprehend complex ROI/TCO analysis.
- Formal training in sales techniques preferable
- Demonstrable track record of successful solution and outcome-based selling
- Demonstrable experience selling complex solutions to executive management.
- Proven track record of develop and nurture customer C-suite relationship and strategic partnerships
- Demonstrated organizational credibility in achievement of profitable growth over an extended period of time.
- Demonstrated leadership and change management ability in coordinating different parts of the organization to achieve success
- Should be able to influence resources cross functionally and work in a matrix management hierarchy.
- Ability to work well with team members and collaborate effectively across the extended account team or teams.
Key ELC competencies for this role
- Customer focus
- Digital Leadership
- Driving execution and results
- Leading change
- Business Acumen
- Operational decision making
- Establishing strategic clarity
- Cultivating networks and partnerships.