Who You Are
The Business Development role is focused on engaging with Cisco customer facing teams and partners and multiple customer facing stakeholders to drive strategic growth opportunities as it relates to digital programs and capabilities. Business development professionals understand the fundamental drivers of the business, customers, partners, and competitors. Their insight is critical to making smart decisions in the pursuit of long-term business value. The business development role will be responsible for executing strategic initiatives that drive bottom line revenue and impact overall customer experience. The role will work across its region, functions, segments, partners, and customers to drive customer success through Cisco sellers, Customer Experience (CX) Teams, partners and direct to customers. This will be accomplished through, but not limited to, developing long-term, deep relationships with our CX teams, Partners and other stakeholders accountable for driving global customer outcomes.
What you’ll do:
- Primary responsibility is to engage with Cisco channel partners to drive Lifecycle Advantage enrollment and program value realization.
- Drive partner acceleration and adoption to Lifecycle Advantage.
- Support localization efforts of digital lifecycle journeys on behalf of partners to customers.
- Onboard partners and report on results for partner branded digital journeys.
- Evaluates and leads new initiatives and business opportunities (e.g., customer facing engagement analysis, coverage, and effect of special projects on outcome of overall business management within the team, etc.)
- Drive the engagement for new digital engagement opportunities with Account teams, CX teams and Partners.
- The role will lead the digital transformation narrative across our customer-facing employees and partner ecosystem and help evolve and transform their business models to truly improve the customer experience with a focus on digital engagement across the lifecycle.
Who you’ll Work With
The Business Development Manager will engage with multiple partner stakeholders, including but not limited to Service Renewals Specialist, Annuity Managers, Customer Success Managers and Marketing Managers. Must be proficient and consistent in one’s ability to map and align to Cisco internal (Cisco) stakeholders such as PSSMs, PAMs, vPAMs, PMM and PDE/PDM colleagues. Experience with and comfortable in speaking at Sr. Leadership levels is preferred.
We are seeking high energy and qualified candidates who possess the following skills and experience:
- Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years channel experience and/or minimum 5 years in enterprise sales experience.
- A background in Customer Success is preferred and candidate must have a comprehensive, working knowledge of Cisco's channel partners across all RTMs and be familiar with Cisco's products and services.
- Must be proficient in Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge and familiarity with SFDC, Eloqua, Marketo and like marketing automation platforms a plus.
- Must be passionate about partners and consistently demonstrate customer obsession.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!