Cisco’s Customer Experience (CX) organization is one of Cisco’s fastest growing teams. In this time of unprecedented change, the ASEAN CX Customer Delivery team is looking for top talent to lead business critical capabilities that will redefine success for Cisco and our customers.
What You'll Do
- You will lead customer delivery and is responsible for the CX (Customer Experience) services business for Singapore Enterprise accounts across enterprise including the largest and fastest growing Cisco engagement in the ASEAN theatre.
- Lead the key opportunity to grow Cisco Business along with Sales team.
- You will be a member of the ASEAN CX Customer Delivery management team
- Own successful customer delivery, quality, and realization of customer outcomes. Leads delivery risks, issues, customer concerns and fine tune project and program execution across all enterprise accounts in Singapore. Ensures operational excellence in service delivery execution to assure customer objectives and outcomes.
- Partners with customer success executive and renewal sales to drive services and software recurring revenues growth throughout the Customer Lifecycle, through delivery excellence and customer intimacy.
- Innovate around delivery process, partner engagement models, business management, and customer intimacy - demonstrate improvement in business execution and be seen as the go to resource in helping shape portfolio and technology direction
- Financial: owns Singapore Enterprise CX revenues forecasting and dedication, deal approval and project level profitability. Handle customer level profitability - identify new revenue opportunities, drive revenue recognition, handle efficiencies, drive productivity, run projects successfully while meeting revenue and cost budgets.
- Builds and nurtures strong customer executive relationships to develop a deep view of the needs and service engagements. Sets strategic service delivery direction that anticipates the needs of our customers and their technology needs.
- Build, develop, and energize a high performance CX Singapore Enterprise delivery team.
- Build and run global direct and matrix teams for customer execution
- Champion customer requirements and needs into Cisco - engineering, quality, roadmaps, service offer development.
Who You'll Work With
This is a key customer facing role. You will interface and partner with the country Enterprise Sales team to drive customer outcomes and develop not only services but also the larger Cisco business. You will also use a matrix organization of Sales, Engineering and other Customer Experience regional and global teams. This role is primarily focused on the delivery of services within Singapore Enterprise business. You will also be called upon to lead initiatives across the ASEAN theater and APJC region.
Who You Are
You are a self-starter, able to structure, prioritize and drive customer conversations. You are comfortable in handling sophisticated client dynamics and are capable of aligning teams around a common set of objectives resulting in an ability to deliver outstanding results. You successfully navigate Customer landscape to drive mutual success - understand political realities to achieve goals.
You are a team leader and builder, able to rapidly assess and transform, federate and energize a diverse and high-performance team around you to achieve exceptional results in a multi-cultural and diverse environment.
You are a critical decision maker, able to take rapid calls to drive high-impact outcomes.
You are an excellent communicator: excellent verbal, written and presentation skills, able to digest translate and simplify complex data, brief and to the point, with an ability to effectively influence customers at C-suite level, peers and senior management.
While not necessary the expert, you are able to hold a technical discussion at an executive level and know when to pull in the necessary expertise to contribute to the client.
Experience in Managing Transformation, how to develop and manage complex very large delivery engagements
Experience leading large teams. Proven capability to rapidly ramp-up a highly effective services delivery team in the Philippines.
Experience in mentoring peers and teams in a professional services practice.
Financial Acumen - understand finance and P&L process and standards
10-15 years proven experience
Knowledge of Cisco’s portfolio and customer industry, IT and vertical is an advantage.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!