Experian is the world’s leading global information services company. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and are a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. We’re passionate about unlocking the power of data in order to transform lives and create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. For more than 125 years, we’ve helped businesses grow, consumers and small businesses gain access to financial services, and economies and communities flourish – and we’re not done.
Our 18k amazing employees in 40+ countries believe the possibilities for you, and the world, are growing. We’re investing in the future, through new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow.
To do this we employ the greatest and brightest minds that share our purpose and want to make a difference. Experian Asia Pacific's culture, people and environments are key differentiators. We focus on what truly matters; diversity and inclusion, work/life balance, flexible working, development, equity, engagement, collaboration, wellness, reward & recognition, volunteering... the list goes on. We’re committed to fostering a strong sense of belonging and a place where you can bring your true self to work.
We’re an award winning organisation due to our strong people first focus. This includes Top Employer™ and Great Place To Work™ accreditations.
There will never be a typical day at Experian, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing global landscape. Below you’ll find a snapshot of your day-to-day responsibilities.
The role sits within our Decision Analytics, one of our four Global Business Lines.
Experian Decision Analytics helps client achieve and sustain significant growth. We do this by enabling clients to make analytics-based customer decisions that support their strategic goals. As experts in uniting business understanding with consumer and business information, analytics and strategy execution, we empower clients to optimize customer value and actively manage it over time. This role therefore has clear accountability for creating measurable value within our client organizations.
What you’ll be doing
As part of the DA Korea delivery team, the delivery consultant role is to ensure the necessary resources and effective processes are available to deliver Decision Analytics products and services with the highest possible quality, meeting agreed service levels, within budget and achieving client satisfaction. Additionally, the senior delivery consultant as an individual contributor is responsible for planning and managing individuals and activities for the implementation project of one or many solutions
Scope of role:
- Provide input into the project teams operational and strategic direction
- Ensure service levels are achieved and standards are maintained on an on-going basis and that resource levels match the forecast and that any deviation to the forecast is agreed with the Delivery Manager and the senior management team
- Drive continuous improvement of processes and procedures in line with APAC Strategy, ensuring delivery best practices in all project implementations.
- Execute business strategy in an effective manner
- Participates in pre-sales by request. Provides project related materials and expertise in support of RFIs, RFPs or other client requests
- Develops, monitors, updates, communicates and implements plans for software delivery projects, within budget and in line with client expectations
- Liaise with Regional Resource Management and CoE teams to ensure service levels are met
- Provide data for relevant reporting and monitoring of KPIs / business objectives identified in the strategic plan to create visibility within the region on the level of service provided
- Participate in key organisation initiatives from time to time in order to support organisation growth
- Analyze client requests, set delivery priorities and make schedule adjustments to meet timely delivery goals
- Develop scope for delivery projects
- Develop and maintain project risk management plans. Coordinates project risk identification, qualification, response development and control and closely monitor team project performance
More about you
- At least 3 years of project delivery experience in the financial services industry
- Industry knowledge of Credit Risk Management, Collections/Debt Management, Loan Originations/Limit Management, Credit Scoring, and Customer Lifecycle Management. in banking/credit card industry
- Good problem-solving skills especially during an implementation project
- Project resource and talent management leading to a successful project delivery on time
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal in Korean/English.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Previous experience with Experian’s risk management solution is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or above
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.