Discover the Unexpected
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and are a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. We’re passionate about unlocking the power of data in order to transform lives and create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. For more than 125 years, we’ve helped businesses grow, consumers and small businesses gain access to financial services, and economies and communities flourish – and we’re not done.
Our 18k amazing employees in 40+ countries believe the possibilities for you, and the world, are growing. We’re investing in the future, through new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow.
To do this we employ the greatest and brightest minds that share our purpose and want to make a difference. Experian Asia Pacific's culture, people and environments are key differentiators. We focus on what truly matters; diversity and inclusion, work/life balance, flexible working, development, equity, engagement, collaboration, wellness, reward & recognition, volunteering... the list goes on. We’re committed to fostering a strong sense of belonging and a place where you can bring your true self to work.
We’re an award winning organisation due to our strong people first focus. This includes Top Employer™ and Great Place To Work™ accreditations.
Learn more at www.experianplc.com
We are looking for a talented Delivery Consultant to join our DQ business. This position has the responsibility for delivering Data Quality solutions and services to clients. This includes assisting customers with knowledge of our product and providing best-practice implementation advice, development of bespoke solutions, technical consultancy as well as contributing towards the department’s strategy.
This position will focus predominantly on service delivery with the requirement to provide pre-sales when required. The role requires the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and a successful candidate will be working on multiple small, medium and large sized projects with clients from a diverse set of industries.
What you’ll need to bring to the party
- Experience working in a customer facing environment, building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Highly tuned organisation skills and ability to multitask, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Excellent communication (written and oral), influencing and consulting skills
- Strong experience solving technical problems and troubleshooting technical issues.
- Commercial understanding and ability to scale solutions based on budgets available.
- A proven ability to set expectations
What you’ll be doing
- Work with our customers and partners to design, implement and roll out Data Quality solutions that leverage Experian data quality software.
- Manage the end-to-end delivery process in a consulting capacity from scoping, requirement gathering, delivery of solution and documentation, training and other post-delivery activities.
- Ensure that projects are delivered to scope, on budget and on time, work with a variety of stakeholders, as part of a team or individually where required, services to be delivered remotely or on customer sites.
- Provide innovative approaches to complex technical challenges when scoping solutions, including preparing designs and technical specifications.
Supporting client relationships
- Support the client/customer relationship.
- Communicate with client and/or other departments/divisions within Experian to help ensure accurate and timely implementation of project work, and to enable them to manage client/customer expectations.
Innovation and efficiency
- Contribute to improving our software by sharing your own experiences from projects with product managers and developers. And using prior experience and research to aid in the development of new solutions and services.
- Support a culture of continuous improvement by ensuring we can work efficiently, effectively and at the highest levels of quality.
More about you
- 2-5 years’ experience working in the consultancy industry managing your own time, calendar, and projects.
- Bachelor’s degree qualified: (favorable - IT, Comp Science, IT Engineering)
- Experience in or some exposure to one or more data management disciplines, such as data quality, data governance, single customer view or data migrations.
- Experience of using SQL and an understanding of relational databases.
- Experience or exposure to data analysis and data modelling.
- Experience of scoping, requirements gathering and systems design.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications; Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook.
- Appreciation of software development methodologies such as Waterfall and SCRUM
- Exposure to other programming or scripting languages: C#, Java, Python, R
- Experience of cloud hosting services AWS/Azure/GCP
- Experience in one or more of Unix shell commands, XML,SOAP/REST/JSON, and application servers such as Tomcat.
- Exposure to other Data Quality and Data Profiling toolsets such as Informatica, SAP, Trillium, DataFlux, or Talend
The Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of Experian's Data and the Data our clients have entrusted to Experian is of critical importance. Security will be an integral part of every position at Experian and will be considered in all aspects of your employment. Your responsibility for maintaining and supporting security, is implicit in your role and daily duties at Experian.
It is your responsibility to take necessary due care to properly maintain the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of corporate information and protect it from unauthorized disclosure, modification, or destruction and never knowingly to put Experian’s information or information processes at unnecessary risk
Culture at Experian
Our uniqueness is that we truly value yours.
Experian Asia Pacific's culture, people and environments are key differentiators. We take our people agenda very seriously. We focus on what truly matters; diversity and inclusion, work/life balance, development, engagement, collaboration, wellness, reward & recognition, volunteering... the list goes on.
We’re an award winning organisation due to our strong people focus.
Experian Asia Pacific isn't just growing, we're leveraging cutting edge data science, inclusion and start-up mindsets to build tomorrow's credit solutions. Innovation is a critical part of Experian's DNA and culture.