Discover the Unexpected
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and are a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. We’re passionate about unlocking the power of data in order to transform lives and create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. For more than 125 years, we’ve helped businesses grow, consumers and small businesses gain access to financial services, and economies and communities flourish – and we’re not done.
Our 18k amazing employees in 40+ countries believe the possibilities for you, and the world, are growing. We’re investing in the future, through new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow.
To do this we employ the greatest and brightest minds that share our purpose and want to make a difference. Experian Asia Pacific's culture, people and environments are key differentiators. We focus on what truly matters; diversity and inclusion, work/life balance, flexible working, development, equity, engagement, collaboration, wellness, reward & recognition, volunteering... the list goes on. We’re committed to fostering a strong sense of belonging and a place where you can bring your true self to work.
We’re an award winning organisation due to our strong people first focus. This includes Top Employer™ and Great Place To Work™ accreditations.
Learn more at www.experianplc.com
The role sits within our Decision Analytics, one of our four Global Business Lines.
Experian Decision Analytics helps client achieve and sustain significant growth. We do this by enabling clients to make analytics-based customer decisions that support their strategic goals. As experts in uniting business understanding with consumer and business information, analytics and strategy execution, we empower clients to optimize customer value and actively manage it over time. This role therefore has clear accountability for creating measurable value within our client organizations.
What you’ll be doing
- Deliver customized solutions across the customer lifecycle for financial institutions. This includes but not limited to the development of customer management scorecards of application, behavioural and collection risk scorecards, Basel III PD, CCF and LGD models, customer life cycle strategies of approval, limit, price and early warning.
- Activity participant in model development project from an end-to-end perspective including formulating the data extraction requirements, data cleaning, credit risk model development, model validation, implementation testing and performance monitoring
- Analyze data to extract risk analytics patterns, identify emerging trends, and present detailed metrics of overall risk management solution effectiveness.
- Conduct R&D with the aim of creating custom analytics solution and tackling technical issues.
- Create reporting and documents in Chinese or English based on analysis
- Be able to communicate and present to clients effectively, manage client's expectation and enhance relationship with clients.
More about you
- At least 2 years’ experience in financial institutions or analytical/consultancy areas
- Familiar with at least 1 basic analytics tools: SAS, R, Python
- At least Bachelor’s degree major in statistical, financial engineer, finance or mathematical elements
- Experience in credit risk modelling of scorecard development, Basel III or IFRS 9 is preferred
- Sound Knowledge in Data Analytics of traditional Regression and Machine Learning technique
- Fluency in both English and Chinese
- Willing to travel
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Associate Data Modeler
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.