Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital, cloud and advisory services, industry solutions and design-led experiences across the Microsoft ecosystem. Every day, our 56,000 professionals in 26 countries make a genuine human impact for our clients, their employees and their customers.
We have been recognized as Microsoft’s Global SI Partner of the Year more than any other company. With the most Microsoft certifications (60,000+) and 18 (out of 18) Gold-level Microsoft competencies, we are uniquely positioned to help businesses grow and solve their toughest challenges.
We are a people first company, committed to providing an inclusive workplace where employees feel comfortable being their authentic selves. As a responsible business, we are building a sustainable world and helping young people from underrepresented communities fulfil their potential.
Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation.
- Work in interdisciplinary teams that combine technical, business and data science competencies.
- Design and implement solutions around data warehouse implementation ranging from architecture, ETL processes, multidimensional modelling, data marts implementation.
- Integrate datasets and dataflows using a variety of best in class software as well as profile and analyze large and complex datasets from disparate sources
- Guide and direct junior developers
- Shape and advise on detailed technical design decisions.
- Develop scheduling scripts or configure load schedules
- Design and run unit tests.
- Perform bug diagnosis and fix.
- Migrate code between development and test environments.
- Participate in support of the development environment.
- 4 + years designing and implementing large scale data loading, manipulation, processing solutions.
- High proficiency in data integration package
- High proficiency in Snowflake, Wherescape, ETL, Informatica, or Talend
- Experience in streaming integration development
- Cloud development experience (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- Deep familiarity with RDBMS
- Strong proficiency in SQL
- Able to design and implement relational data models
- Good understanding of DevOps and Agile way of working
- Undergraduate degree at minimum in Comp Science/ Information Systems.
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills