The Finance & Admin Business Analyst is essential to the ongoing profitable operations for one of the most globally recognized and respected companies in the world. By overseeing our financial activities, you will enable IBM to continue to bring to market ground-breaking innovations such as Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Solutions, Cloud Infrastructure, and Blockchain technologies, to name a few.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Identification of Tax IDs and other missing vendor attributes by:
- Looking at invoices submitted by vendors
- Searching in government portals
- Internet research
- Vendor Outreach
- Once Tax IDs are identified updates in MDG will occur through either mass update or by the existing data cleansing team.
- Performance directly contributes to the delivery of Key Performance Indicator (KPI) which measures how the activities are based on agreed targets.
- Provides support to continuous improvement initiatives.
- Provide training, education to junior team members, learn new process from the client or third party and understand Exception, create DTP & Amend DTP with updates
- Performs ad-hoc tasks as identified by the Team lead
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Graduate of Bachelors of Science in Accountancy-preferred or any accounting 4 years graduation
- 1-3 yrs of experience, 1 year of relevant Accounts Payable Experience
- 1 year experience in relevant area either of sub process(invoices Processing, payment processing, vendor management, Helpdesk(email/calls) for which position/role offered/interviewed
- Understand concept of Accounts Payable / Employee Payable
- Proficient in English Language
- Detailed oriented
- Willing to work on night shift
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Above average English communication skills
- Confident user of MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Open Office)