Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 200+ data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
We are a fast-growing global company with 70+ consecutive quarters of growth. Through our innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, we have created the largest, most active global ecosystem of nearly 10,000 companies, including 1,800+ networks and 2,900+ cloud and IT service providers in over 26 countries spanning five continents.
Joining our operations team means that you will be at the forefront of all we do, maintaining critical facilities infrastructure as part of a close-knit team delivering best in class service to our data center customers. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
The primary responsibility of this role is to provide financial leadership to support and challenge decisions pertaining to the profitability and financial health of the company. IBX Expense is primarily responsible for forecasting, budgeting, reporting, analysis and business partnering. You will support Operations team with pay-to-process (P2P) related matters, assist in consolidation of budget & forecast data, provide commitment tracking reporting to support data center teams, and ad hoc duties that are semi-routine in nature.
• Provides analysis for quarterly and annual cost and budget forecasts.
• Highlights actual vs. target discrepancies and trends as appropriate.
• Collection and review of budget inputs; Consolidates templates for budgets.
• Provides analysis to compare trends and make sure submissions are within targets.
• Revise forecast with finance based on actual trend
· Assists in compilation of data for the budget and forecast process which includes quarterly forecast and annual budgets
• Creates operations financial reporting documents for Ops Site & Functional Leaders, uses key metrics and insightful variance analysis and commentary (i.e. monthly management deck, quarterly regional performance reviews, quarterly forecast presentations, budget presentations, etc.) for the purposes of cost analysis
• Provides process improvement recommendations.
• Tracks spend against budget by PO (Capex/Opex/R&M)
• Tracks project cost management reporting, weekly tracker reviewing commitments.
• Utilize a planning tool (system) Access to use PBCS tool
Purchase Requisition Creation
• Creation of Purchase Requisition, reporting and training.
• Review, enhance and align all Purchases Requisition and related processes according to company’s standards/guidelines.
• Plan and schedule periodical guidance and trainings for teammates and stakeholder specially in Purchase Requisition
• Support and gather monthly Purchase Requisition trending reports
- Degree level or diploma qualification, preferably in a Financial subject.
- Minimum of 3- 5years in an equivalent role or prior relevant experience.
- Experience in a Financial sector and preferably from IT, telecommunications, or data centers.
- Proven track record with effective budget tracking and forecast
- Must be proficient in Excel, Power BI, PowerPoint and other MS Office applications.
- Ability to work independently under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail