Paid Parental Leave
Return to Work Policy
Flexible Working Arrangements
Leadership Development Program
Raise Numbers Of Women In Leadership
Internal Women's Networking Group
Equal Pay Initiatives
We have an exciting Security Technical Solutions Architect role open in our Global Security Sales Organization! You will be a highly motivated, entrepreneurial-minded sales professional who has a passion for delivering world-class technology and services that protect our customers from the network to the endpoint to the Cloud. As part of your DNA, you are an aggressive, self-starter with the ability to build executive relationships, develop and execute sales strategies and tactics that maximize Cisco's opportunity within the customer environment, position and promote the partner and customer value proposition for Cisco's Security Architecture, articulate Cisco's product and business strategies, and create the demand that makes deals happen!
Check out to details:
* Serve as the subject matter expert in Cisco Security Solutions
* Provide guidance and assist account teams within the territory in building solutions to address specific customer security needs
* Work with technology experts to help them position Cisco's security solutions effectively against competing offerings.
* Provide specific solution/technology/product consulting, technical and sales support for major account opportunities
* Understand business requirements for customer base and be able to translate them into technical requirements
* Understand and articulate Cisco's architectures and services within Security technologies
* Create, present and document technical solutions
* Perform in-depth and high-level technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects
* Drive identified major account opportunities (i.e.
* technical consulting, upper level management presentations, and Cisco technology solutions) while allowing local account team to maintain long-term ownership
Who You'll Work With
You will report to the Cybersecurity Systems Engineering Leader for the ASEAN region and as a Technical Solutions Architect, you will provide guidance and assist account teams with in the territory in building solutions to address specific customer security needs. In this position you will be working with technology experts to help them position Cisco's security solutions effectively against competing offerings.
Who You Are
* Several years of technical sales or pre-sales experience highly recommended
* Security specialization experience with IDS/IPS, AV, Firewall, Advanced Malware Protection technologies are recommended
* BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent is highly preferred
* Proven track record or managing and winning technical and high value IT security projects
* Solid presentation and interpersonal skills
* Commercial awareness and communication skills
* Highly motivated self-starter that does not need day-to-day management
* Desirable experience including press experience, delivering training courses, prior experience with Cisco/Sourcefire security technologies, experience with programming languages such as UNIX shell, Python, Perl or C
* Local Singapore Cybersecurity market knowledge recommended
Why Cisco Security
Cisco Security - Cisco delivers intelligent cybersecurity for the real world, providing one of the industry's most comprehensive advanced threat protection portfolio that is integrated, pervasive, continuous and open. Cisco's threat-centric approach to security reduces complexity while providing unmatched visibility, continuous control and advanced threat protection across the entire attack continuum -- before, during and after an attack.
Global Security Sales Organization (GSSO) - GSSO is taking big steps to position Cisco as the #1 IT Security provider in the industry. In addition to having the right market conditions, capabilities, products and services, we need the right people to take us there.
Cisco Covid-19 Vaccination Requirements
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.