What You'll Do
The main responsibility is to provide technical mentorship and sales support on the #CiscoSecure Solution Portfolio to our Service Provider customers.
- Craft, develop Service Provider security solutions leveraging on Cisco Secure technologies and portfolio.
- Craft cross-domain security architecture strategies for Cisco which spans across 5G/Mobile/Wired/Wireless networks, DC & Cloud , Enterprise IT Networks, IoT for Service Providers.
- Craft security solutions for MSSP (Managed Security for Service Providers)
- Represent us as the Security-SP go to person, conducting and communicating workshops, seminars and industry working groups
Who you’ll work with
Cisco Secure delivers intelligent cybersecurity for the real world, providing one of the industry's most comprehensive advanced threat protection portfolio that is integrated, pervasive, continuous and open. Cisco's threat-centric approach to security reduces complexity while providing unmatched transparency, continuous control and advanced threat protection across the entire attack continuum -- before, during and after an attack
Global Security Sales Organization (GSSO) is taking big steps to position Cisco as the #1 IT Security provider in the industry. In addition to having the right market conditions, capabilities, products and services, we need the right people to take us there.
Supporting Service Provider customers, you will also spend alot of time collaborating, working hand in hand with the local SP team as well as the broader ASEAN GSSO team members.
Ideally you should possess the following
- Suitable experience and knowledge in Carrier Ethernet, Aggregation and Edge solutions
- Working knowledge in 5G Security for Mobile SPs
- Knowledge in Network Management and OSS, NSO, NFV technologies
- Expertise in Network Security (including NGFW/NGIPS), Network Visibility and Enforcement (Stealthwatch or similar, Identity Services Engine and Anyconnect VPN) Cloud Security (Email, Web, Anti-Spam, Cloudlock, Umbrella, WSA)
- You should also have experience in Advanced Threat Solutions such as Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) and AMP for Endpoints as well as a solid background in the security domain generally.
- You should be able to explain how technical solutions can be applied to solve business problems, and are able to speak the languages of business and technical decision makers alike.
Who you are
- University degree in a technical field or equivalent
- You have at least 7 years of working experience in the IT field of which 5 years in Security and exposure to Service Providers infrastructure & networks.
- You possess at least 5 years of pre-sales SE experience
- Some form of in-depth experience such as enterprise architecture, security operations or compliance auditing
- Cisco CCIE very highly regarded
Personal and Organisational Development
- You maintain personal organisation and time management
- You are attentive to details and always follow-up
- Bring and further build your outstanding presentation skills
- You enjoy working flexibly to achieve your goals using the various internal and external resources available
- Technical Acumen and Foundation Knowledge
- You are passionate about and have a true love for technology and enjoy keeping up to date with your Cisco product knowledge
- Invest time and strive to learn about technology shifts, and communicate the relevant aspects to customers and partners
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (37 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Please apply directly via https://jobs.cisco.com/jobs/ProjectDetail/CyberSecurity-Solutions-Specialist-Service-Provider-ASEAN/1362555