Paid Parental Leave
Return to Work Policy
Flexible Working Arrangements
Leadership Development Program
Raise Numbers Of Women In Leadership
Internal Women's Networking Group
Equal Pay Initiatives
Why You'll Love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' ground-breaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You'll Do
The Channel Cybersecurity Architect’s prime responsibility is to provide technical sales support and guidance on the Cisco Security Solutions Portfolio to our Partners. The focus partner for this role will be the Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) and you will be required to have wide-ranging knowledge and experience across the information security domain. Additionally, the Cybersecurity Architect will be expected to articulate the benefits of the Cisco Security Platform and integrated Architecture across Hybrid Cloud Transformation, Trusted Access, Security Operations and IoT. The role-holder needs to be articulate and adept in having business and technical conversations at various levels with customers, partners and internal stakeholders.
* Support the activities of the Cybersecurity Partner Team, Cybersecurity Sales Specialist, and general Sales team through direct support of identified customer opportunities, Partner identification and development across the entire APJC region.
* Promote the technical value and business benefits of Cisco Security solutions, with an understanding of how they fit within an MSSPs offering and GTM approach.
* Build trusted technical advisor relationships with Partners at all levels, linking the Cisco vision to relevant business strategies. Present and demonstrate technical solutions in a business relevant way to all levels of the Partner organization.
* Use Cisco defined processes and tools such as SFDC to navigate through the sales cycle, implementing relevant Cisco enablement programs and tools to drive Security sales opportunities.
Solution and Architectural Selling:
* Explain the elements of the Cisco Security solutions and architecture and how they're interconnected with all elements of the Cisco portfolio, ensuring that the features and benefits of Cisco technology are understood and valued by Partners and Customers.
* Ensure the detailed features, functionality and architectural impact of Cisco technology in your designs and proposals are understood, valued and communicated.
* Build a working knowledge of technology shifts that impact security and other architectures. For example, the role of Software Defined Networking and Data Centre Architectures and the Hybrid Cloud transformation.
Who You’ll Work With
Cisco Security delivers intelligent cybersecurity for the real world, providing one of the industry's most comprehensive advanced threat protection portfolio that is coordinated, pervasive, continuous, and open. Cisco's threat-centric approach to security reduces complexity while providing unmatched visibility, continuous control and advanced threat protection across the entire attack continuum -- before, during and after an attack.
We are taking big steps to position Cisco as the #1 IT Security provider in the industry. In addition to having the right market conditions, capabilities, products and services, we need the right people to take us there.
Who You Are
* University degree in a technical subject area or equivalent
* At least 10 years of experience in the security field
* At least 4 years of pre-sales SE experience
* Experience in MSSP highly desirable
* In depth experience in areas such as enterprise architecture, security operations, compliance auditing or Security DevOps
* Cisco CCIE very highly regarded
* Personal and Organizational Development:
* Maintain personal organization and time management
* Be diligent to details and always follow-up
* Bring and further develop outstanding presentation skills
* Work flexibly to achieve your goals using the various internal and external resources available
* Technical Acumen and Foundation Knowledge
* Invest time in learning about technology shifts, and communicate the relevant aspects to customers and partners
* Maintain up to date Cisco product knowledge
* Knowledge of Cisco Internetworking equipment would be beneficial
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re "old" (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can’t put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!