You will lead a team of IB Consultants. The IB Consultant (IBC) is a non-quota carrying role that collaborates with Renewals Managers, IB Analysts, Sales and partners on all annuity offers for a defined set of accounts. IBCs work collaboratively with RMs to help drive towards an agreed (& often expanded) view of the Customer’s installed base through data visualisation tools. With an installed base agreed, the IBC will use their services knowledge to recommend annuity strategy and upsell opportunities though analytical insights & narrative. IBCs process strong analytical, sales and process knowledge to aid RMs to drive optimised renewal opportunity.
- Collaborate with the Geo Renewals Lead and Geo Strategy lead to align coverage requirements and to drive CXIB methodology as the primary GTM on Premier Key and Major Accounts.
- Collaborate with CPS IB Ops to drive early engagement on prioritised accounts and to ensure adherence with the process steps agreed. Drive continuous improvement to further enhance the partnership with this organisation.
- Run account prioritization on a quarterly basis with the RM Theatre leads and Service Seller leads as required.
- Support and mentor IB Consultants in positioning installed-base visualization and upsell opportunities as needed.
- Evangelize CX IB Methodology across all aspects of the program as the need arises in the Geo.
- Provide proactive feedback to the CXIB Program team regarding process, policy, tools and enablement materials. Use the knowledge that you acquire to help to improve and innovate existing tools and process.
- Accountable for the accurate reporting of CXIB Methodology Engagements of your team.
- Use available dashboards to drive performance within the team and with our stakeholders.
Who You'll Work With:
You will be part of CX Programs and Renewals Optimization team, working with CPS IB Analyst, Renewals Manager and Sales to provide Installed Base insights and upsell recommendations towards and optimised renewal outcome.
Who You Are:
10+ years of professional experience of management in either Sales or Data Analytics
Excellent communication (verbal and written) and social skills;
Proven problem-solving skills, attention to details and exceptional organizational skills
Ability to deal with ambiguity and challenging objectives in fast paced environment
Working knowledge of Customer Experience organisation
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!