As a Customer Support Specialist you will provide a helping hand to our Customers who are growing their business with HubSpot.
Our Support team quickly adapts to customer needs to deliver a human and consultative support experience through creative problem-solving and a thorough knowledge of how HubSpot works.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Develop deep knowledge of the HubSpot software
- Partner with our customers to effectively resolve issues/ troubleshoot through chat, email and chat.
- Answer how-to questions and help customers navigate a variety of tools within HubSpot
- Provide support & guidance to marketers, salespeople, and service professionals across our customer base that use the HubSpot software
- Communicate thoughtful, customized solutions that help customers move forward and grow their business
- Collaborate with internal teams such as account managers or sales teams, and identify opportunities for existing customers to use more of our platform or services
- Show composure, resilience, and flexibility as customer needs evolve and case volume changes.
We are looking for people who:
- Find creative problem solving fulfilling & challenging
- Are self-motivated & eager to learn
- Thrive in a dynamic environment and are comfortable with ambiguity
- Adapt quickly to changing priorities and customer needs
- Passionate about working with customers and finding solutions that make their goals possible
- Outstanding communicator, articulate, fluid conversationalist
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
Per HubSpot’s policy all employees who wish to work @office or @flex or to visit an office in-person must be fully-vaccinated. At this time, @remote employees are not required to be vaccinated.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.