Due to the current COVID-19 health crisis, the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place and other practical difficulties associated with international travel, we are currently unable to extend offers to anyone who is not currently working/living in Singapore or whom we judge is unlikely to be able to start work for us in Singapore on our desired start date. Consequently, until further notice we will be prioritizing candidates who are in this location and whom we believe can start employment as expected in this location on our desired date. We're keeping the situation under review and we will adjust our position as relevant circumstances change.
What You’ll Do
The Customer Success Specialist (CSS) role is a highly critical, strategic advisor and technical specialist that engages with customers to accelerate their adoption of Cisco products & solutions that transform their business and drive business outcomes. The role resides within the Cisco Customer Experience (CX) organization, one of Cisco’s fastest growing teams.
The CSS is a hands-on specialist for their aligned product or architecture. This role owns delivery of targeted engagements intended to increase product awareness & adoption, share industry standard methodologies, and drive overall product consumption and business value. The CSS brings in technical expertise to ensure every customer engagement is a success while also actively participating in Cisco’s global CSS Community where they collaborate with their peers to share standard methodologies and customer success stories. The CSS is able to effectively combine deep technical knowledge with solid understanding of business priorities to provide consultative solutions pivotal to helping customers realize value faster.
This is a highly technical role intended to help our customers with a myriad of their adoption challenges as a specialist within Enterprise Networking, SDA (Software Defined Access) and SDWAN (Software Defined Wide Area Network).
Who You’ll Work With
The CSS will build close relationships with customers, CX counterparts, architects, & engineers in achieving their goals. The role will:
- Work closely with Cisco’s Customer Success Managers such as Customer Success Executive (CSE) and Success Programs Manager (SPM) to facilitate high impact, technology-specific workshops targeted at all levels of an organization to accelerate a business initiative
- Deliver Accelerators and ATX (Ask-the-Expert) sessions to a diverse set of customers, tailoring work you're doing based on customer needs
- Demonstrate Enterprise Networking domain specialization and expertise to identify and proactively lead adoption risk areas and customer expectations that could impact successful delivery
- Help improve ATX & Accelerator offers by providing feedback to CX Product Management and CX Success Program teams
- Influence customers to make tactical and strategic deployment decisions to achieve their business outcomes and improve Cisco product adoption
- Collaborate with various partners such as Account teams, Sales Engineering, Product Sales, Professional Services, Support Services and Partners to improve customer product adoption, resolve usage barriers, and drive
- Be responsible for evangelizing the end-to-end CX offer strategy and roadmap to sales specialists, delivery teams, and customers
Who You Are
- Customer Obsessed: Proactively understands customer needs and aligns architectural and vertical expertise to multi-functional teams to drive alignment on decisions that enhance customer value.
- Technical Expert: Technical knowledge with ability to understand customer use cases for Cisco’s technology solutions and how Cisco solutions can be successfully applied in a customer’s environment to accelerate value creation for the customer.
- Cross-Team Collaborator & Influencer: Work across internal and external teams of all levels to proactively inspire technical implementation decisions and work towards common goal.
- Business Acumen: Clear understanding of high-level business landscape including key strategic priorities, processes, and driven marketplace
- Leader: Ability to form and lead teams. Exceptional team-building and time management skills. Proven track record in establishing new organizations, procedures, and offerings.
- Deep Domain Expertise: Expert with domain and industry deep technical knowledge of specialization architectures and customer stories.
- Results Oriented: Interest in and proven execution ability with relevant technologies and customer outcomes.
- Responder: Skilled at issue management and managing customer expectations.
- Effective Communicator: Delivers sophisticated information in a confident and convincing manner, appropriate to a diverse audience that produces clarity and impact.
- 7-9 years of experience in technical consulting or direct customer interfacing or engagement roles.
- Technical knowledge in the following technology/architecture areas: Networking (Routing, Switching, and Wireless), especially in routing protocols: OSPF, BGP, IS-IS, LISP and VxLAN,
- Knowledge of Software Defined Access, Software Defined WAN, and DNA Automation and Assurance.
- Experience deploying and troubleshooting DNA Centre, or similar Network Management System.
- Understanding of network automation and assurance
- Scripting knowledge on Python, Pearl is a plus
- Strong business acumen to understand customers’ business goals and challenges
- Strong presentation skills and ability to build rapport with customers
- CCNA / CCNP / CCIE strongly preferred
- Academic qualifications: BS in Engineering; Masters preferred
If you are looking for hands-on involvement in crafting the future direction of Cisco and Customer Experience, we have a place for you.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!