The JAPAC Customer Success Team (or JACST, our team based approach to servicing customers in JAPAC) are searching for the next Customer Success Manager to join our team.
CST is a critical function of the Customer Success business that is instrumental in helping millions of customers grow better. This team services thousands of customers in a lightweight, scalable way that delivers value to customers when they need it most using a variety of communication methods from 1:1 calls right through to touchless automation. The install base is made up of a wide range of customer types from small medium business to large fast scaling startups.
The newest member of our team will be responsible for working in a team based model to drive an exceptional experience and sustained value for HubSpot customers through building trust and consulting on the HubSpot software through scaled efforts. The outcome is increased value, satisfaction, and renewal of the customer.
Find out more about our JAPAC Customer Success Team here.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Work with a large, varied group of HubSpot Customers to ensure their success on the HubSpot tools
- Become an expert in Inbound sales and marketing. Serve as a highly knowledgeable point of contact for HubSpot’s suite of products and the inbound marketing methodology
- Provide a world class service experience to HubSpot customers through timely and succinct communication via phone and email
- Independently and successfully manage a high volume of task execution, financial management and issues or escalation cases
- Coach HubSpot customers on HubSpot products, through online presentations and demonstrations to drive product adoption and account retention
- Collaborate with global stakeholders for delivery of scaled programs to drive tool adoptions and retention with focus on our JAPAC portfolio.
- Help surface good fit leads to sales by driving value in every conversation
- We are looking for people who:
- Are passionate about customer success and experience
- Solve problems with curiosity, creativity and a logical mindset
- Embrace challenges and change and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Can work with customers to handle tough conversations and negotiations
- Can manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Contribute to a positive team environment by investing in relationships with customers and colleagues
- Have an aptitude for learning software and has strong organization skills
- Have prior experience in a client facing or account management role
What are the benefits?
- Unlimited Vacation & Global Week of Rest
- Flexible work options (Learn more here)
- Five-Year sabbatical (four-week paid sabbatical with the equivalent of USD$5K Bonus)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental and life insurance)
- Tuition Reimbursement and Employee Development of up to $5,000 USD per annum
- The Free books program
- Primary Caregiver Leave of 16 weeks and Secondary Caregiver Leave for 6 weeks
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
Per HubSpot’s policy all employees who wish to work @office or @flex or to visit an office in-person must be fully-vaccinated. At this time, @remote employees are not required to be vaccinated.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.