At IBM, Technical Solution Architects work to understand needs and then create complex high-quality solutions that make meaningful impact. You’ll be responsible for overall leadership and delivery of the solutions from requirement gathering through implementation. You’ll use your in-depth knowledge of leading-edge products and technologies along with industry and business skills to influence outcomes.
This role can be based in either Sydney or Melbourne.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Be the face of IBM to the customer
- Journey a world leader in technology and consulting
- Permanent opportunity based in either Sydney or Melbourne
For more than one hundred years, IBM has been helping governments, businesses and other organisations leverage technology to drive and implement change and to promote and accelerate scientific discovery. Along the way, we and the world have weathered many storms. And each time IBM has emerged a stronger, more capable company
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
About the Business Unit and Team
Digitization is accelerating the ongoing evolution of business, and clouds – public, private, and hybrid – enable companies to extend their existing infrastructure and integrate across systems. IBM Cloud provides the security, control, and visibility that our clients have come to expect. We are working to provide the right tools and environment to combine all of our client’s data, no matter where it resides, to respond to changing market dynamics.
About the role
As a Customer Success Manager (Architect) you will apply your technical skills to help our customers achieve their business outcomes with hybrid cloud & AI Growth Offerings.
The work will involve:
- Serving as a trusted technical expert for the customer’s cyber security transformation, migration, and supporting adoption of a platform approach for managing threats and delivering digital trust;
- Developing a growth plan to guide executive leadership through the changes needed to unlock the full value of transforming security in the era of hybrid cloud,
- Leading technical conversations and show users how to get value out of their solutions
- Solution architecture design, fast prototyping that demonstrates value
- Identifying expansion opportunities and adoption of new insights
- Executing customer success plan to drive adoption post-deployment
- Influence key stakeholders from architecture to risk to cyber employees at clients to achieve the goal of an integrated security platform based on open standards
What skills and experience do I need?
- Demonstrate a history of success in a technical solution roles such as consultant, pre-sales, technical account management, enterprise architect, or equivalent
- Technical understanding and hands-on experience with cloud architecture and associated frameworks
- Experience with delivering or selling cyber security products within the modern enterprise
- Ability to drive solutions, resulting in identification and re-use of patterns
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving skills
- Strong architectural point of view that transcends products feature and function
- Strong interpersonal relationship building and communications skills
- Can manage multiple customer accounts and projects simultaneously
- Experience working with OpenShift and AI technology (Preferred)
- Experience working in B2B Enterprise Software (Preferred)
- Experience in cyber security products across data or threat management
The successful applicant must have the ability to work in Australia without the requirement of sponsorship.