Who are we?
Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 200+ data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
We are a fast-growing global company with 70+ consecutive quarters of growth. Through our innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, we have created the largest, most active global ecosystem of nearly 10,000 companies, including 1,800+ networks and 2,900+ cloud and IT service providers in over 26 countries spanning five continents.
A career at Equinix means you will collaborate on work that impacts the world and be surrounded by endless opportunities to learn new skills and grow in varied directions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
- Account Support
- Supports customer accounts
- Acts as a customer advocate and be the voice for the customer
- Responsible for ownership and resolution of customer issues Situations require analysis, judgment and problem solving
- Engages customer to reduce service-related churn risk within region with minimal direction from leadership
- Supports/enables non-standard customer requirements
- Proactively identifies trends with Customer in region and methods to improve Customer experience
- Onboarding/Implementation Project Coordination
- Onboards new customers and non-strategic customers independently
- Uses standard onboarding templates and checklists and uses some judgment to make modifications to the standard during onboarding based on customers needs and project scope
- Able to support projects/implementations independently
- Involvement in regional Account team planning and coordination
- Issue and Customer Concerns Handling
- Post-sale tactical issue resolution
- Acts as point of contact with customer on escalations or issues independently
- Tactical preparation and delivery of post mortem reviews when appropriate
- Quarterly Business Review (QBR)
- Plays a role in delivery of QBR and QBR preparation
- Uses standard QBR offering with minimal customization
- Project manages resolution of follow up actions from QBR
Service Improvement Plan
- Handles and delivers on a service improvement plan
Global Account Leadership
- Coordinates cross-regional customer needs independently
- 3+ years experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.