The Customer Service Representative is the interface between customers and the business value chain partners to deliver exceptional service to our customers and drive profitability to company. The Customer Service Representative provides solutions to the customer while managing operational needs and collaborating closely with functional partners (Manufacturing, Marketing & Sales, Supply Chain, etc.) to meet company objectives.
- Manage customer orders through Customer Service work processes and systems.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the businesses’ products, businesses, applications, and service offerings.
- Strengthen customer intimacy by developing solid relationships, understanding customer needs and gathering market intelligence.
- Coordinate activity at assigned customer accounts, proactively address issues, and apply creativity to develop and implement solutions.
- Identify and deliver value added services to our customers.
- Proactively provide differentiated services to our customers by thorough understanding of our service offerings.
- Differentiate between customer requirements and DuPont capabilities; choose the best/cost effective solution.
- Contribute to the business goals, in particular for Customer Service.
- Support commercial strategies with DuPont customers across multiple businesses.
- Partner with Customer Financial Services (CFS) and Sales to build effective relationships with customers in order to anticipate and deliver expectations.
- Increase quality of DuPont's corrective action management process through active participation in problem solving.
- A minimum of 2 years of customer service related or sales experience
- Strong aptitude for data management and understanding inventory reconciliation best practices
- Expert in root cause investigation to mitigate future customer problems and conflict management.
- Ability to work independently in a highly integrated team and communicate well with diverse groups of people across all levels and cultures.
- Ability to build and maintain rapport with designated customers.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills with internal partners and customers.
- Consistent positive attitude that adds to our effectiveness and positive culture.