Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the “why” of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we’re integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
Our bodies and environment all depend on water, it is the building block that supports all life. Water issues are becoming increasingly prominent as we struggle with disparity between water availability and demands, water pollution, and competition for limited water resources. At Jacobs, we recognize these challenges and our engineers, scientists, and planners are working together with clients to find the right solutions to their water challenges.
Our Water business is currently working on a very exciting project, Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) across the island. We are seeking for a Customer Engagement Program (Outreach) Officer to be part of the project team.
- Communicate and arrange all logistic arrangements with account holders, property owners, management corporations, Resident Committees, Citizen’s Consultative Committees, Town Councils etc.;
- Distribute material such as circulars, brochures, letters and notices and to brief and explain to account holders, property owners, occupiers and residents on the AMI programme. Preparation and timely delivery of such materials and prompt update or removal of expired materials shall be ensured;
- Respond promptly and effectively to feedback or queries on the AMI programme, when required;
- Ensure personnel are available for the work, including working after office hours, on weekends and public holidays, as required. At all times during customer engagement, all the AMI Specialist and AMI Contractor personnel’s attire shall be appropriate and presentable. Proper identification pass, approved by the Board, shall be worn;
- Maintain and keep up-to-date proper records and database on all PR matters and AMI programme status for each individual account holder, property owner or occupier;
- Generate and submit summary and management reports on the PR work progress and schedules on a weekly basis;
- The progress of the PR Programme which includes PR work summary, performance review of AMI contractor PROs, summary of public feedback and the monitoring of sensitive areas/property owners, account holders or occupiers, etc. shall be presented in the monthly progress meetings and reports.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
To be a successful candidate, you shall possess a minimum a Bachelor's Degree in Social Science or Mass Communication with relevant experience in Customer Engagement/Public Relations is necessary to manage public relations matters and reach out, engage, educate and liaise with property owners, occupiers and residents on all matters relating to the program.
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions – we’re committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally – and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.
Jacobs complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of age, race, religion, language, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities.
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.