Who we are:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi-industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 135,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next-generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities.
About this opportunity:
This is an exciting that role that will see you take overall ownership of the management of key accounts.
You will have the autonomy to make this role your own to make it a success. You can expect variety and challenges in this role. You will be well supported by the team, processes, and systems.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide account management for key and growth accounts.
- Network within the industry and provide insights and market updates
- Increase customer satisfaction through customer representation and implementing any actions from reviewing customer satisfaction surveys
- Ownership of client-side activities relating to contract migration to JCI’s ‘Open Blue’ offerings
- Achieve assigned sales plan targets through contract renewals with the view to increasing share-of-wallet
- Quoting and closure of sales leads (direct and indirect) from within assigned accounts
- Develop and undertake routine customer account reviews with a focus on profitability
- Support the service delivery team with customer issues and escalations
This role may suit you if you are a Client Account Manager, Service Manager or Service Account Manager with a strong knowledge and experience in BAS. As a Global company we invest in ongoing development of our employees and career progression is a strong focus.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in the HVAC and BMS industry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven customer-facing experience and etiquette
- Strong organizational, administrative skills and time management skills with ability to meet deadlines
- High level of expertise in MS Office software including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Capable of working efficiently in a fast pace environment and under pressure
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and independently