Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
- You being part of Credit Suisse’s Asia Pacific Trading Solutions division having responsibilities on our Cross Asset Solutions Sales desk representing the Markets Division in the origination, marketing and execution of structured products.
- You working towards building and continuing our existing relationships with large institutional and intermediaries clients.
- You responsibilities in covering institutional and intermediaries clients on their structured products needs from Hong Kong by maintaining daily dialogue/relationship with our clients base.
- You dealing primarily with the daily flow of structured products and in coordinating with partners on a regular basis to report on market color, investor sentiment and actively engage the trading desk and their axes to facilitate trading between Credit Suisse and our clients.
- Your coordination with internal partners and sales people, traders, structurers, operations and IT in delivering structured products to the client base.
- You being able to use relationships by cross-selling products to clients across different divisions of the bank.
- Growing the continuing increasing alignments between the APAC Markets platform and the Private Bank Wealth Management division in bringing together increased potential for business.
- You maintaining a high level of organization and time management to follow up effectively on all sales and service related activities.
- You being able to pick up product knowledge quickly, collaborate well with the team, showing your diligence and dedication in having the drive and determination to be successful in a high-performance culture with constantly changing deadlines and priorities
- A strong academic background with related internships or experiences advantageous.
- Good commercial acumen, problem solving with excellent written and verbal abilities in English and Cantonese given the market focus.
- A real interest in financial markets.
- Your strong attention to details and capable working in tight deadlines along with you being highly motivated and a self-starter.
- Thinking ahead, finding answers and being engaging in growing with the ability to learn quickly, with excellent analytical plus numerical skills.
- Your ability working in Hong Kong and within a diverse team environment, cross collaborating with connected teams regionally and globally.
- A real passion for improving, building and embracing change.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.