Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital, cloud and advisory services, industry solutions and design-led experiences across the Microsoft ecosystem. Every day, our 56,000 professionals in 26 countries make a genuine human impact for our clients, their employees and their customers.
We have been recognized as Microsoft’s Global SI Partner of the Year more than any other company. With the most Microsoft certifications (60,000+) and 18 (out of 18) Gold-level Microsoft competencies, we are uniquely positioned to help businesses grow and solve their toughest challenges.
We are a people first company, committed to providing an inclusive workplace where employees feel comfortable being their authentic selves. As a responsible business, we are building a sustainable world and helping young people from underrepresented communities fulfil their potential.
Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation.
Do you know how to turn needs into solutions? So do we.
Clients trust you to provide solutions to problems because you understand what they need – and how to do it. You are your client’s advocate and the authority on how specific systems, applications or process designs can move their business forward.
As a CRM Business Analysis Consultant, you are responsible for identifying, developing, and deploying end-user solutions in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. Through your deep functional knowledge and familiarity with the application, you ensure business requirements are adequately met and provide a variety of advisory services around project management, business process development, implementation support and end-user training as required. You also contribute to project planning, implementation, and requirements gathering efforts across CRM projects.
- Translate business requirements into CRM business solutions
- Identify key stakeholders for requirements gathering; elicits and documents requirements and validates against scope
- Contribute to requirements management, including approval, communication, traceability, and re-use
- Contribute to transfer of functional requirements to development and test team members- Leverage CRM workflow technology to automate business processes
- Determine, in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders, patches and upgrades needed to the CRM system in order to meet evolving business requirements
- Stay informed on updates and new releases in CRM technologies
- Educates end users on CRM functionality, as needed
You are excited about working with a global technology leader to solve business-critical problems for some of the top companies in the world. You are a fast learner, self-starter, and creative thinker. You are passionate about software and its potential to move organizations forward through innovation. You’re proud of your positive and lasting client relationships and the customizations and strategies you’ve built to tackle their business challenges.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience including CRM
- Strong knowledge of CRM Systems and business solution implementation
- Demonstrable experience in Business Process Reengineering (BRP)
- Strong knowledge of CRM issue diagnosing and troubleshooting
- Working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement as a Functional Consultant
- Hands on experience deploying with Microsoft Power Platform solutions for customers in a variety of industries
- Experience consulting with external clients on complex projects
- Experience working with global teams on CRM technology implementation and maintenance projects
- Experience working with offshore teams to facilitate project work
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form