As a CRM Solution Architect, you will be a CRM thought leader and solution architect. You will be responsible for working with clients and Accenture / Avanade delivery teams in solutioning Microsoft Dynamic CRM solutions.
Key Role Responsibilities:
Day-to-day you will:
- Design conceptual architecture and technical solutions.
- Direct efforts to defining technical, operational, and user requirements.
- Liaise effectively between customers, IT staff, and business partners to ensure high quality and timely resolution of customer issues.
- Research customer issues that may be non-standard in order to offer solutions.
- Ensure project quality meets standards through KPI identification and testing plan.
- Own partnership with cross-functional technology and design teams to ensure consistent, beneficial client interaction, and solution delivery.
- Take active role in sales activities and planning as required
- Lead continuous improvement efforts to proactively identify potential challenges to customer success and business productivity
- Lead and review your team's work across all phases of Avanade projects as and when required.
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements：
You are likely a great manager with vast CRM experience. You understand the nuts and bolts of CRM systems and, more importantly, you know how to connect with clients and lead a team to reach its goals. You are organized, energetic, and as comfortable in front of a board room as in front of a white board with your development team.
- Understanding of common industry standard business practices supported by CRM.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Dynamic CRM. Using D365 Field Service to optimise resource scheduling, enable field technicians, and deliver on customer expectations with core field service capabilities.
- Experience with Microsoft Power Platform will be an advantage.
- Experience working in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment, Microsoft SQL, HTML, Microsoft ASP, Microsoft .Net, and etc.
- Basic understanding of relational database concepts desired.
Has a deep understanding of technical architecture that supports the business application to be implemented. In particular, understands the following:
- Microsoft Dynamics-specific development environments
- Dynamics CRM application and platform configuration/extensions capabilities and constraints
- Integration of Dynamics to other applications
- Dynamics hardware sizing and architecture
- Network and operating systems
- Server technologies – Microsoft® SQL Server™ database, Reporting Services and Analysis Services, 3-tier architecture, web servers, and so on.
- Internet technologies – Microsoft® Internet Information Server (IIS), Microsoft® Azure, firewalls, and so on.
- Excellent client management skills and the ability to work with customers to develop and manage an action plan.
- Experience consulting with external clients on complex projects, including in leadership roles.
- Experience working with global teams on CRM technology implementation and maintenance projects.
- Experience in a management or leadership role.
- Experience working with offshore teams to facilitate project work.
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form.
- Self-starter and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
What we offer you:
Come for the distinctive experiences you have helping forward-thinking corporations, non-profits, and governments push the boundaries of digital innovation. Stay for the limitless learning opportunities that encourage you to master Microsoft and pursue big ideas. Enjoy ambitious growth for yourself as part of Avanade’s people-first culture with benefits like employee share purchasing, flexible work arrangements, a commitment to diversity and inclusion, and competitive pay.