Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital, cloud and advisory services, industry solutions and design-led experiences across the Microsoft ecosystem. Every day, our 56,000 professionals in 26 countries make a genuine human impact for our clients, their employees and their customers.
We have been recognized as Microsoft’s Global SI Partner of the Year more than any other company. With the most Microsoft certifications (60,000+) and 18 (out of 18) Gold-level Microsoft competencies, we are uniquely positioned to help businesses grow and solve their toughest challenges.
We are a people first company, committed to providing an inclusive workplace where employees feel comfortable being their authentic selves. As a responsible business, we are building a sustainable world and helping young people from underrepresented communities fulfil their potential.
Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation.
Do you know how to turn needs into solutions? So do we.
Clients trust you to solve their problems because you understand what they need - and how to do it. You are your client's advocate and the authority on how specific systems, applications or process designs can move their business forward.
You're a problem solver, knowing the systems, applications, and processes that will make a client happy, no matter how complex the IT solution and integrating architecture. You bring expertise and creativity to designing activities and building system prototypes.
About the job
Business and IT don't always speak exactly the same language. It can be hard for fo companies to know how IT can help tackle their problems and increase profitability. They need you to understand their business and translate their needs into a software solution that will realize results.
As a CRM Technical Developer, you will be familiar with at least one leading commercial CRM system. You will assist Avanade delivery teams with CRM solution planning, analysis, designing, building, and testing. You will be considered a product specialist that is also responsible for providing support in CRM issue, customer concern, and resolution. This role is typically focused on more complex assignments, often requiring diverse inputs, processes, and/or outcomes with room for discretion within established parameters.
Day-to-day you will:
- Assist across all phases of Avanade projects (e.g. Plan, Analyze, Design, Build, and Test)
- Demonstrate technical knowledge to design and implement CRM solutions
- Research customer issues that may be non-standard in order to offer solutions
- Support design of conceptual architecture and technical solutions
- Ensure project quality meets standards through critical metric identification and testing plan
- Identify process gaps and work cross-functionally to formulate improvement plans
- Travel as needed
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
- You are passionate about working with a global technology leader to solve business-critical problems for some of the top companies in the world. You are a fast learner, a self-starter, and a creative problem solver. You are passionate about software and its potential to move organizations forward through innovation.
Your technical skills may include:
- Design, develop, deploy, customize and integrate Microsoft Dynamics CRM with other systems
- Configure and customize on standard workflows, dashboards, forms, views and develop standard or custom reports
- Develop reports or dashboards using PowerBI and integrate with D365CS
- Develop web application, web API, console application, window services to integrate with D365CS
- Develop a script to migrate existing CRM to D365CS
- Complete the documentation required including the source codes, technical specification, and unit test result
- Support SIT, UAT, and production and fix the defect within the agreed SLA
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, with domain knowledge in Customer Service and Telco industry would be an added advantage
- Develop Power BI reports and integration to Microsoft Dynamic 365 CRM
Your non-technical skills may include:
- Client management skills and the ability to work with customers to develop and manage an action plan
- Some consulting experience working with external clients
- Experience working with global/offshore teams
- Superb communication skills
Preferred Education Background:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field preferred.
Preferred Years of Work Experience:
- At least 3 years of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and Power BI development experiences
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service is essential