Citi is more than a global financial services company. It’s an engine for progress. Join us, and you’ll have the chance to get involved in progress in all its shapes and forms, right across the world. From the micro to the macro, from Australia to Zambia, the work we do has real positive impact. Wherever you are and whatever you do, progress starts here.
We’ve built a world famous, trusted brand over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. And today, our influence continues to grow: with financial operations in 160 countries and 100 currencies. We have 200 million different clients, including some of the biggest names in the industries, sectors, businesses and governments that we serve every day. It all adds up to an exciting place to be for talented, ambitious people who want to build a truly remarkable career.
The Credit Portfolio Risk Analyst role is within the Singapore Consumer Risk Management Team. The role supports the Investment secured portfolio for GCB and IPB businesses. Singapore Investment lending portfolio is the largest among all countries with consumer MSBF( margin lending) and Insurance Premium Finance products.
The role involves regular interaction with Credit Operations, Operations and Technology functions, Regional/Global risk management including Private Banking functions.
- Prepare and analyze Portfolio MIS for both management and regulatory reporting.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of regulatory and internal MIS/Portfolio monitoring process
- Support system implementation and process enhancements with respect to various data across multiple products and retail formats for global, local reporting, Risk-Finance data convergence projects
- Lead technology upgrades, enhance automation. Contribute to system changes, testing stages for system cutovers
- Manage the Annual MAS IWST and ICAAP stress tests alongwith the Quarterly US CCAR Stress Tests
- Manage projects and provide support on IFRS9, CCAR projects including ongoing monitoring, annual monitoring, revalidations and execution.
- Proactively seek to identify business reporting and analytical needs, streamline processes and evaluate key drivers for monthly variances and trend analysis of various risk parameters
- Continuously identify process improvements and efficiencies to support business unit goals through dissecting issues and making recommendations
- Establish cross-functional partnerships and networks in order to support the execute cross-functional and business initiatives
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards
- 4-6 years of relevant experience
- Experience in consumer risk analytics and managing regulatory projects from credit risk perspective
- Excellent working knowledge of financial markets including investments, FX, and margin lending experience is a key differentiator
- Proven ability to work with large databases
- Programming skills in SAS (Base, Macro, EG) and proficient in SQL
- Ability to apply credit and risk principles toward business goals
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize, prioritize and drive results with a sense of urgency
- Proven ability to remain organized in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects
- Proven interpersonal, organizational and analytic skills
- Ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Strong self-starter, pro-active and team player.
Citi Return To Work Programme Welcomes You If You Have:
- Taken a career break of 6 months or more*
- A degree or higher educational qualifications
- Relevant working experience
- Those currently working are also welcomed to apply
**When you are being redirected to Citibank career site, please make sure to choose “Halfthesky” under “Job Boards” when you fill in “How Did You Hear About Us?*” field, so we can follow up on your application directly with the Recruiter who’s responsible for the role.