Experian is the world’s leading global information services company. During life’s big moments — from buying a home or a car to sending a child to college to growing a business by connecting with new customers — we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence. We help individuals to take financial control and access financial services, businesses to make smarter decisions and thrive, lenders to lend more responsibly, and organizations to prevent identity fraud and crime.
We have 17,800 people operating across 44 countries, and every day we’re investing in new technologies, talented people and innovation to help all our clients maximize every opportunity. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and are a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.
- Perform daily collection follow-ups (calls and/or emails)
- Perform regular monitoring on customer(s) payment promises to ensure no broken payment promises.
- Ensure on day to day basis that all outstanding balance or potential bad debts on customer accounts are being actively pursued in a professional manner
- To be acquainted with and to ensure compliance on company collection policy and procedures
- To liaise with customers, inter departmentally and cross functionally to resolve customer account queries/dispute
- To proactively highlight and/or escalate aged open items to reduce DBO gap
- Perform in-depth analysis on customer payment behaviors and review it progressively with the Team Lead/Managers
- To follow-up with respective stakeholders to resolve dispute items and improve dispute resolution turnaround time
- To identify potential bad and doubtful debt for provisioning and propose for write-off after all means of debt recovery has been exhausted
- Regular review on >60days debts with Team Lead/Manager to ensure action plan to resolve is in placed and being followed up
- Prepare weekly and month end reporting timely and accurately
- Perform ad hoc refund requests
- Provide support for all the SSC expansion footprint (migration/divestment) and global initiative (UAT/CR implementation/Empower project)
- Take initiative to drive performance measures/key performance indicators (KPIs) on collections and DBO
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree, Professional degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in MNC within Credit/Collection team
- Experience of Oracle application is an added advantage
- Computer literate – Oracle, Microsoft Excel, Word and Lotus Notes
- Gain and maintain a sound knowledge of Credit Policy and Procedure
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details, methodical and organized
- Ability to assess and promptly resolve problems
- Ability to coordinate with other internal departments to deliver seamless service to customers
- Able to deal with a high volume of work in a transaction orientated environment.
- Able to set priorities and manage own time to meet deadlines and objectives within SSC team.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and prioritizing skills