At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
Aruba is redefining the “IT EDGE”. Creating new customer experiences by building intelligent spaces and digital workspaces. We are focused on campus, branch, mobility and the IoT to transform business models with the combined power of compute, context, control and secure connectivity.
In a typical day as the Country Sales Manager, you would
- Manage a group of sales professionals in one or more of the sales functions -- account management, territory sales, vertical industry, and specialties.
- Be responsible for setting the direction and managing the deliverables of the sales team, and achieving revenue and expense objectives.
- Resolve customer problems and participate in important negotiations with key customers.
- Where appropriate, seek to build strategic executive relationships externally with clients and internally within company, and partner with internal and external resources to develop best-in-class solutions for the customer.
- Manage the performance of individual contributors and the team, and grow and develop talent within the organization.
If you …
- Hold a University or Bachelor's degree.
- Possess around 5 to 10 years of management experience in sales, preferably in the IT / Networking industry.
- Have directly related management experience and work results including success in achieving progressively higher quota or other sales related goals.
- Have a demonstrated level of project management skills.
- Have experience in translating business goals into actionable plans and strategies that reflect the requirements and opportunities within area-of-control.
- Have experience in actively managing business plans to meet revenue goals/quotes and advance the business interests of the company
- Have experience in tracking and managing rolling forecasts and budgets to ensure timely and accurate roll-ups.
- Have built, monitored and orchestrated sales pipelines to ensure continuous population of near- and long-term opportunities
- Have monitored, troubleshot and improved area-of-control operations to ensure alignment with the company's business direction, the quality of business practices, optimum organizational performance and a highly motivated sales force.
- Collaborated across the company within the field to access, facilitate and direct the use of resources needed for effective selling.
- Applied influence and organizational savvy to advance sales opportunities externally, with clients, and internally within the company.
- Have actively driven key enterprise and strategic account activities - promoted vision and modeled executive relationship-building practices to build enduring partnerships and account share/penetration for the company.
- Have significant experience in Workforce Management and Development, including Supervision, Coaching, Skill development and enhancement, Workforce Planning, and Career Planning/Development.
- Have experience in Strategic Business Planning.
- Have experience with Sales Team or Individual Coaching, focusing on the areas of Vertical Industry Acumen, Solution Selling, Change Management, and Leadership.
Then, apply now!
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!