What you will do
Leading a team of Sales and Sales Support Team, the incumbent will be responsible for developing and driving the business growth plan for the Indonesia market; directs the deployment and execution of sales strategies, local and global programs, processes, and tools to achieve growth objectives; Provides a continuous improvement focus on the overall business operation, sales cadence on pipeline creation, forecasting and sales coaching as well as market expertise.
• Develop and drive overall business direction for both the Hitachi DX and Chiller business in Indonesia market.
• Penetrate into new market segment and strengthen short/long term business plans.
• Identifies new potential opportunities/strategies and drives deliverables.
• Achieve profitable sales growth objectives within commercial business industry and manages operations P&L
• Strengthen engagement of existing and new potential customer as well as the stakeholders (owners, developers, consultants and government bodies)
• Responsible for leading market intelligence, competitor analysis- utilizing sales skills to develop business strategy and understanding customer needs
• Proven leadership skills to drive and motivate the country team to achieve strong business performance.
• Collaborate with regional team to develop and standardize metrics productivity levels for sales performance, productivities and financial performance
• Assess potential inorganic (M&A) opportunities to expedite growth
• Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
What we look for
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, marketing, or equivalent experience (MBA would be a plus)
• Minimum 10-15 years’ experience in P&L management, sales management, and marketing.
• Demonstrate strong financial and commercial acumen to make decisive business decisions in a professional manner.
• Demonstrated track record in delivering business and financial performance.
• Understanding and knowledge of the project sales industry specifically on commercial buildings (new project buildings, renovated building, government and retail such as shopping centers, airports, schools etc.) is preferred.
Job Link: https://johnsoncontrols.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/country-general-manager-hitachi-air-conditioning-124870