At Jacobs, we know that when it comes to a world that’s smarter, more connected and more sustainable, digital solutions are an important thread linking it all together.
In our digital advisory work, we’re leveraging innovative technologies and big data analytics to solve the world’s most critical challenges. From shaping the safer cities of tomorrow, to protecting against climate change – we’re combining diverse talents with deep client-application experience and digital intelligence to deliver solutions that connect people and places with the means to work smarter and live better, and make an enduring, positive difference in the world.
- Control system architecture development
- Control system specification
- Sequence of operation (SOO) preparation
- Control panel specification and design
- Instrument’s specification
- Instrument’s layouts
- Cable routing
- Instrument and I/O list preparation
Here's What You'll Need:
- Master’s degree in field of automation and control systems
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of current I&C design standards.
- Experience in supporting varied industrial design for Instrumentation and Control systems
- Very good skills in CAD software (AutoCAD) and office suite (Word, Excel)
- Good English level
- Experience in BMS and HVAC control system design will be appreciated
- Field experience will be appreciated
- Experience in designing programmable controllers and supervisory computers to distributed control systems will be appreciated
- Knowledge of software like E-PLAN, Smart Plant Instrumentation, Auto Plant will be a plus
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions – we’re committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally - and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.