What you will do
The Contract Management Leader is to provide APAC-wide leadership to ensure full understanding of requirements, planning of operational, contractual, and legal mitigation measures and the documentation, execution and negotiation aspects of operationalizing these plans. Responsible for the review, negotiation and control of all key contract and operational actions across APAC covering all aspects of contracts negotiated with JCI customers.
The role is directly responsible for risk analysis and contractual support of all forms including coverage of the areas of safety, finance, operations, human resources/industrial relations, business strategy and financial outcomes. This position develops and leads processes for risk analysis and operational planning and execution for the proposal, planning, execution, and closure phases of projects
• Oversee organizational contract development and management activities and enforce organizational principles of integrity and compliance across APAC Project Installation operations.
• Ensure that contracts and proposals are properly entered into SFDC and/or other organizational databases and securely maintained as required.
• Develop standards for contracts, including presentation of budget, milestones, payment terms, general language, and provisions.
• Drive the development of standards for negotiation of Installation Project contracts standardizing the businesses management of contract negotiation and tender risk. Ensure that key Installation team members and leadership across APAC understand and apply effective risk management mitigations within all tenders and projects.
• Ensure APAC projects contracts total exposure and entitlement are highlighted and spaced accurately working closely with APAC project delivery and finance leaders.
• Support project leaders across APAC with official letters, variation orders, warranty claims, back charges and project close out negotiations.
• Perform appropriate clinical, administrative, and operational research to support proposal and contract development including conducting DOA pre-tender reviews and providing guidance to the business in all tender risk matters.
• Conduct contract strategy meetings to identify issues and client requirements, facilitate pricing discussions, and obtain senior management input on timelines and deliverables. Assist country contract managers in developing contracting and operational strategies for specific installation opportunities as they arise.
• Draft contractual provisions based on strategy discussions, senior management input, and organizational needs and expectations.
• Assure accuracy and appropriateness of contract text and attachments.
• Interface with insurance companies regarding adequacy of coverage and purchasing needs.
• Serve as primary organizational mentor and leader during contract negotiations. Provide networking support to contract managers, legal reviewers, PMs, etc. across APAC.
• Engage relevant stakeholders in negotiation decisions involving legal or regulatory requirements, contract standards and cost targets. Drive APAC level development of negotiation strategies around contract and contract disputes.
Apply here: https://johnsoncontrols.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/contracts-management-leader-apac-project-delivery-126769