At IBM, we know that transformation drives change, and it is in our DNA to continuously transform. Our Business Transformation Consultants help drive large scale change that spans IBM business units and geographies. As a part of this team, you will have the unique opportunity to be a part of driving IBM’s ongoing transformation as a company that continuously innovates and leads the market.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The rise of new and exponential technologies – including machine learning, natural language processing and predictive analytics is combining with big data and digital initiatives to drive a big shift in business architectures. IBM calls the outcome of this transformation the Cognitive Enterprise.
The IBM Consulting team is driving the Cognitive Enterprise with our clients via a team of skilled consultants, technologies and intellectual property assets to support our clients as they face the challenges of ever-changing customer expectations, shifting supply chains and disruptive technologies.
You’re no stranger to the world of AI & Analytics, having broad and deep experience identifying use cases that leverage the advantage of AI & Analytics technologies across a wide range of business areas. You also relish the opportunity of taking on a leadership role, growing a team and consulting to a varied set of enterprise clients.
- This is a brand new role for IBM NZ and as the Consulting Leader you will be responsible for:
- Growing and leading a highly skilled and respected team
- Leading from the front by personally delivering consulting, ensuring great outcomes for our clients
- Providing subject matter expertise around advanced and large-scale adoption of AI and Analytics
- Understanding client needs and defining and proposing our services
Your key skills will include:
- Significant experience in consulting, highly credible within the AI & Analytics field
- Ability to define and present cognitive computing / analytics / big data solutions
- Strong communication skills and business acumen, including demonstrated ability to present complex ideas to business stakeholders in a compelling way
- People leadership skills – nurturing a highly engaged and skilled team
- Strong technical expertise for example in areas such as predictive analytics, decision optimisation, machine learning / data mining
- Experience and knowledge of specific AI or analytics technologies or platforms is important; this could include Azure or AWS Analytics, Salesforce CRM Analytics, IBM Watson or similar
- Experience in cognitive computing and advanced analytics use cases in one or more specific industries, such as utilities, telecommunications, government, banking or insurance
IBM is a market leader in AI
We offer a dynamic, innovative and international environment which is fuelled by projects with leading clients, unique capabilities such as IBM Research, the Weather Company and IBM Watson, Redhat and a growing ecosystem of partnerships such as those with Azure, AWS, LivePerson, Salesforce and others. If you think you have the skill and the attitude to change the way that business is conducted – IBM is the place for you and will offer you numerous opportunities for growth across the company.
IBM welcomes, includes, values and respects everyone. We celebrate diversity in all forms. Our culture is rich and intentionally inclusive. IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.