Cisco Systems is a global leader in networking and telecommunications equipment that transforms the way people connect, communicate, and collaborate.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Cisco Enterprise Compliance team as a Compliance Engineer, which is expert in standards, product compliance and certifications. The APJC Compliance Team is part of Corporate Compliance.
We are looking for Compliance Engineer in Vietnam.
As technical experts, compliance engineers support our compliance tasks. This includes product certification, following up on the development of new technology regulations, and supporting any compliance issues.
- Compliance engineers should be hands-on with Cisco products, responsible for lab setup, some troubleshooting, and managing lab tests (Security, EMC, Telecom, Radio, etc.) to ensure our products pass lab tests and get approval.
- Compliance engineers should work with BU and sales team to ensure products comply with Vietnam requirements and are approved in a timely manner.
- Compliance engineers should ensure that internal documents, compliance databases are up to date
- Compliance Engineers provide engineering support for product and lab setup/testing related to compliance issues.
- Compliance Engineers prepare, organize, and maintain all compliance documentation and related product testing.
- Compliance engineers should follow up on updates/changes to Vietnam requirements/regulations and provide these updates/changes to internal teams for compliance with them.
- Compliance engineer should have the potential to expand its scope to support other APJC country requirements.
- Information and Communication engineering, electrical engineering, computer application, web technology or related profession
- Experience with Cisco technology and equipment, CCNA/CCNP/CCIE is preferred
- Excellent communication and documentation skills in Vietnamese and English. Additional Asian languages will be a plus - Chinese, Thai, Malaysian languages etc.
Please apply via https://jobs.cisco.com/jobs/ProjectDetail/Compliance-Engineer/1367447